What game systems do you own?

Examine the concepts and building blocks of games and systems with us.

What game systems do you own?

Postby Neithird » Thu Apr 5, '07, 6:49 pm

Since this is a message board about a classic game, I thought it might be neat to see what game systems everyone owns.

Myself, I have a PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Super Nintendo and Genesis. I keep the last two around for my older games, but I don't really play them much.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Re: What game systems do you own?

Postby Zafneir » Fri Apr 6, '07, 5:33 am

Nintendo, Genesis, Super Nintendo, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance, and Gamecube. I regularly rotate through my systems, though Gamecube has recently been the console on the backburner as I am borrowing and have bought several PS2 games.
Drum Solo of Life!
Zafneir
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 12

Postby Thoul » Fri Apr 6, '07, 8:26 pm

I'm a bit of a packrat, so I tend to keep all my consoles once I get them. I've got a PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, Game Boy Color, and Dreamcast within easy access. The PlayStation 2 is pulling duty as the system on call at the moment.

I also have a Nintendo (the later model), Genesis, Atari 2600 & 7800, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Philips CD-i, and Super Nintendo. Most of those are boxed away on a shelf somewhere.

I've also had an original model Nintendo and Game Boy, but I sold those in the last year or two. I'm thinking of doing the same with the GB Color.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Apr 6, '07, 8:45 pm

I think we have a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Sega Genesis. Also some Atari's etc. I'm not quite sure about any others at the moment. I never got into the gameboy craze - too small for my tastes.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lamanai » Fri Apr 6, '07, 10:31 pm

Let's see, I have....

a Nintendo, Sega Genesis, old school gameboy (8 bit grayscale all the way!! XD), Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance Playstation 2, and (well, it's technically my little brothers, but...) a Gamecube. Used to have an Atari waaaay back, but it disappeared sometime after I got the NES.

I still love me some old school systems. Now I have the urge to go play Duck Hunt... *runs off to search for the orange Nintendo gun* :wink:
Lamanai
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 11

Postby Thoul » Mon Apr 9, '07, 6:31 pm

That's the second time someone has mentioned Duck Hunt around me recently... now I'm wanting to play it, too. :lol:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Apr 9, '07, 7:08 pm

I barely remember the Duck Hunting game. Is this the one that is also on the Mario 1 game? If so, I've played it a few times. I do remember those orange guns used to play some of the games. Talking about all these games has given me the urge to play some of them again also - when I can find the time that is.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lamanai » Thu Apr 12, '07, 4:52 pm

Secret_Surfer wrote:I barely remember the Duck Hunting game. Is this the one that is also on the Mario 1 game?

That's the one! :D I remember as a kid I always tried to shoot the dog that laughs at you...

Ah, nostalgia....
Lamanai
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 11

Postby Rune Sa Riik » Thu Apr 12, '07, 4:56 pm

As for me, I have: Sega Genesis, Nintendo DS, Playstation 2. And one broken NES, console of my childhood. I still remember Mario, Bomberman, Duck Hunt and Contra. They were my favorite games :D
Please, excuse my terrible grammar! =)
Rune Sa Riik
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 2

Postby Thoul » Fri Apr 13, '07, 12:37 am

I always tried to shoot that dog, too. I bet a "Dog Hunt" game would have been a big hit if it came out right after that. :rofl:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Tech and Design