Phantasy Star: BaNL

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Do you want a darker storyline?

Yes
47%
No
32%
Maybe
21%

Total votes : 19

Re: Phantasy Star: Beneath a New Light

Postby Rick » Wed May 19, '10, 11:26 pm

You need to include Alys 2 measurements as given in PS IV XD

Or at least one of them with a -?-? for the others.

It's a integral part of the plot!

Also under Rika, you should list a weakness of "Balls of string". Nei's adventure has her having some feline dna XD

Chaz's weakness? Rune :d

Hahn's weakness? Mention his home town

P.S. Hey Lyla.. you know what you get when you enlarge certain pictures of Zio from PS IV? Mamoru Chiba from Sailor Moon XD Try it with a bigger version of a certain Zio image and then enlarge it.
Rick
Android
Android

Achievements: 49

Postby Lyla2284 » Thu May 20, '10, 10:27 am

Rick wrote:You need to include Alys 2 measurements as given in PS IV XD

Or at least one of them with a -?-? for the others.

P.S. Hey Lyla.. you know what you get when you enlarge certain pictures of Zio from PS IV? Mamoru Chiba from Sailor Moon XD Try it with a bigger version of a certain Zio image and then enlarge it.

I would concur that Alys has a perfect 10 figure, with the last measurement being the same as the first, so it goes... 36-20-36. How many PS gals can boast having a figure like that, eh? ^^ Or even in real life... :( The fans already know the first two, so it would be kind of pointless to list the first two as unknown. :D It is mentioned in the game, but as we all know, she wallops Dorin before he can blurt out the last measurement. But some personal info about the Hunter is revealed, namely in the Guild. (Time to take shelter under a table, before a brawl breaks out).

And the Zio image, it's the one in the Compendium, right? I'll try it out.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Tanith » Thu May 20, '10, 11:14 am

Lyla2284 wrote:How many PS gals can boast having a figure like that, eh?

Anna Zirski, no doubt. :wink: She's the prototype for Alys. I'm not sure Alys's waist measurement was really 20. I don't think Dorin was finished when he said "twenty," and he was about to add another number, making it "twenty-five" or something like that. Just my theory, because 36-20 would be a very strange combination. And now I've thought way more about Alys's measurements than I ever imagined I would. :D
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Lyla2284 » Thu May 20, '10, 3:12 pm

Yes, maybe the number is closer to 25, which seems reasonable. A 20-inch waist would be tiny... 0_0 And you are right Tanith, Anna was indeed a prototype for Alys' design, if you look at her earlier outfits. Chaz was born from Rolf (in terms of design), Rika from Nei (duh... ><) Hahn from Hugh and Alys from Anna. Obviously, there wasn't alot of creativity going on down there for character designs in 1991 - 1992. If one were to look at one of Rune's (who was called Latis back then) earlier designs, one of the pieces of art was dated May 23rd 1991.

So yeah, 36-25-36, maybe? lol. Poor Dorin.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Rick » Thu May 20, '10, 4:23 pm

The image is sometimes called Ziogrey

it's from PS IV. I'll post it if I can later

Actually it would be more like 36-24-36 or 36-24-35..

AS for Anna (Guardian one) just look at who she is modeled after in the PS 2 Settei on Capowski's page. Take that Russian ladies measurements and you're set!

But do remember, we're dealing with the japanese here so their sizes in certain areas are smaller than ours due to.. CM instead of IN. :D
Rick
Android
Android

Postby XXXG-00W0 WING-0 » Fri May 21, '10, 3:28 am

Absolutely incorrect. 1 inch equals 2.54 centimetres here, in China and the dark side of the moon.

I can convert centimetres to inches if you would like...

How in hell you people remain using that antiquated measuring system is beyond me... And the rest of the world, it seems... =P

But eh... Not the topic here.

As I said, if you have measurements, like Alys' * or someone else's *, and want them from metric to imperial, I can undertake such a daunting task... =P

......Of course, heights are available too on demand...
"I'm not an adult... I'M A MAN!!!" Major Ozma Lee--Macross Frontier

You know what not to do because Ceiling Cat is watching you...
XXXG-00W0 WING-0
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 17

Postby Rick » Fri May 21, '10, 4:44 am

Not incorrect Wing. For a certain part of female clothing, the equivalent japanese size is one size smaller than the US. Aka D would be C, etc.

So maybe I phrased it a little oddly trying to be pg13 about it.
Rick
Android
Android

Postby Lyla2284 » Fri May 21, '10, 10:37 am

Whoa, way to go off topic, people. Talking about women's measurements, you should be ashamed. ;) Anyway, to right this ship that has gone astray...

-Updated the monster index to that the fights in the Bio-plant are much harder. I found that area too easy.
-Three possible endings for the demo, depending on how you play.
- I'm trying to add comments for every object that Alys can interact with, much like in the original game. However, unlike Chaz, she doesn't say the same thing over and over and over again. Gee, that was annoying as hell. :grumpy: After you've investigated an object, Alys merely says : " I refuse to repeat myself." There are some pretty hilarious conversations that can be gained, for example, in the Red Motavian (that pub in Aiedo, not the Guild bar):

Chaz: What are these things?
Alys: Vomit pots. Useful when one has had a bit too much to drink.
Chaz: Eeeeeew, that is so disgusting.
Hahn: Have you ever used one of these things before, Alys?
She hits him. The sound effect is :lol:
Alys: I would not stoop so low Mahlay! I know my limits!
Chaz: When Alys says limits and it involves drinking, Hahn, you're looking at around 3 or so pints of the strongest stuff there is.
Alys hits Chaz.
Chaz: Ouch...!! Alys...!!
Alys: Keep this up and I'll be using you as my personal floor-mat Chaz.
Hahn (thinking): (Given all the stress Chaz puts Alys through, I'm suprised she's still alive and kicking. That is one tough lady.)

So yeah, that's just one example. :lol:
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby dimon-in-hell » Sat May 22, '10, 6:13 pm

Hi all=) I'm new here . First thanks Laly2284 for this game (storyline no so good, but other is AMAZING (sorry for my english)) Me a little ashamed but I took your game as a basis for my game (gomen nasai).Can you forgive me?
No need to worry...
U have such a good live.
dimon-in-hell
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 32

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sun May 23, '10, 5:55 am

In my fanfic Chemistry, Alys calls Hahn "Mahlay" and Hahn muses how "tough" Alys is. Did I inspire you at all in this, Lyla?

I have a hard time imagining Alys as a big drinker, but the dialogue is pretty hilarious.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More