Page 4 of 31  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, '08, 11:43 pm 
At this point, I would forget it, so D. If they happen to run into someone with the key on the way back then fine, but otherwise... eh. Not their fault if the "client" didn't give everything needed to complete the quest.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, '08, 12:03 am 
C: We need some action goin on so I say kick that blasted door down! :laugh_lucca: Nyah


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, '08, 7:33 pm 
[face=Times New Roman]
I'm with Thoul here - option D. The boys need to communicate with Graham on their return to the Guild. Are the organisers willing to delay the ceremony until the equipment is in place? If so, they can grab the key from Graham and go back for the speakers. If not, they can apologise to him and explain that their attendance at the ceremony has to take precedence over helping with chores.[/face]


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, '08, 8:31 am 
"Let's just forget the speakers. I mean, there is no point just bursting through the door and walking out with a bunch of speakers. I mean, people would think we were theives," Sinah said, resting up against the wall. Vincent looked troubled a bit, "You know, we did say that we would help."

"Well, you can stay here if you want Vince. I'm not. I can tell Graham when I get back that you are waiting for him to turn up with the key. I'm going to go get some punch and a cupcake before the ceremony begins," Sinah told Vincent cooly. Vincent looked at his friend then gave a half-hearted nod "I guess you're right. We'll head back and tell Graham he never gave us a key. By that time the ceremony will almost start. I just wish there was some way we could get in, without breaking in and without wasting time by going and grabbing the key."

"Well Vince, I guess we better be going back now." Vince nodded. The two began walking back to the Hunter's Guild, disappointed that they couldn't help out. When they arrived, everyone was having a blast chatting among each other. Everyone was in high spirits, it was their day. Well, surely everything will be better after the ceremony. Sinah thought to himself. six minutes remained until the ceremony began.

What should happen next?
A - Find Graham. Tell him what happened.
B - Take a seat. Front row anyone?
C - The fruit punch looks really good
D - Find a last minute date


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, '08, 9:54 pm 
[face=Times New Roman]
Although this goes against the grain of CYOA stories, I'm going to opt for both A and B in this instance. The presence of two protagonists offers us more leeway. One of the boys should go ahead and find the best available seats, saving one for his chum; the other should hightail it off to see Graham and offer the requisite explanations. Teamwork is the key here.[/face]


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, '08, 9:59 pm 
That's not a bad idea.

I'm going to go with A - a Hunter always reports back to the guild on the status of a mission, so this should be second nature to them.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 11:13 am 
"Well, I don't know about you Vince, but I'm off to find Graham. I think he needs to know that the door was locked and we couldn't get in," Sinah said looking towards the punch. "Whatever you say Sinah. I have other plans in mind anyway. So see you later than?" Vince replied. "Yeah, I suppose." Sinah walked away from his friend who was now making his way over to a girl. Typical. It occurred to Sinah that Vincent's 'other plans' usually consisted of woman.

Looking around the packed guild, Sinah made his way towards the stage. He got pushed back three times before he finally made it to the front. He spotted the equipment manager on the stage moving some equipment out of the way. "Graham!" Sinah yelled. Graham didn't seem to notice as Sinah yelled constantly towards him. Finally he got fed up and crawled onto the stage. A veteran hunter was quick to tell Sinah to get off the stage. "But I just need to tell Graham something." Sinah told the hunter. "Well, if it is really important. Than give me the message and I'll tell him for you."

What should Sinah do?

A - Tell the hunter. They're a veteran, they must be trustworthy
B - Tell the hunter. It's their burden now.
C - Don't tell the hunter. They mustn't be trusted.
D - Sinah must do this himself. Sneak past the hunter.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 5:53 pm 
I'm going with option d. Come on Sinah! Fight the machine!!
Btw... Are the other RP threads dead? I posted just yesterday I haven't gotten a reply. =s


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 7:30 pm 
I vote for D also. Comeon Sinah, don't let the man push you around. You don't work for the man and you know it lol


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 8:52 pm 
I'd go with A... although I wouldn't say the hunter is trustworthy just because he's a veteran, starting a fight on stage in front of a crowd isn't going to look good for the new guy.


Top
 Page 4 of 31  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: