Phantasy Star Story (CYOA)

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Srijita » Fri Nov 14, '08, 8:00 pm

[face=Times New Roman]

If you're late to a meeting, you waste someone else's time; if you're early, you waste your own.

I vote "D", but keeping a close eye on the hour. It might be nice for him to have some company for the ceremony, a well-wisher cheering him on from the sidelines.
[/face]
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Nov 15, '08, 7:22 am

Sinah decided to go to the ceremony early. He was too excited to worry about anything else. He tried to walk casually but soon found himself walking really fast, and then jogging. He had a huge grin on his face. It was this day. This day he had dreamed about for the past few years. Everything seemed perfect.

Sinah tripped over something. Landing on his face, he sat up rubbing his head. "What the hell?" Was all he could say. "You know, you really should watch where you are going." Looking up, Sinah saw a man wearing a white dress shirt, blue jeans, dress shoes, and even a tie. His neat cyan hair seemed to wave freely in the light wind. The grin on this mans face was one of a kind, his eyes matched them perfectly. Walking over towards Sinah, the man offered his hand. "Sinah broke into an even wider grin, "Hey Vincent. Aren't you a little over dressed today?"

"Well, what can I say? I like to look good in front of all the ladies," Vincent replied. It was true though, Vincent always tried to look his best. Today he looked more sharp than usual. Sinah always thought that it was because Vincent looked his best that he never had trouble talking to girls. It was the girls who usually wound up tounge-tied from Vincents charm. On more than one occasion, a girl had come up to Sinah to ask him if he could introduce them to Vincent. Sinah still remembered the first time a girl asked him to introduce them to his friend. It occured back when they were but a simple age of thirteen. It was a red headed girl by the name of June. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever saw in his life up until that point. He felt so happy when she aproached shy and stuttering. But that was soon filled with jealousy and heartbreak when she asked him to introduce her to Vincent.

That was four years ago. Since then they grew up, training beside each other trying to earn the title of Hunter. "Well, shall we go to the ceremony?" Vincent questioned. "Yeah, of course." Sinah almost forgot today was graduation for Vincent as well.

They arrived at the ceremony with plenty of time to kill. They moved along towards the front, squeezing past the gathering crowd. They arrived at the front of the stage. They looked at each other with boyish grins. It was their day. They earned it. They looked around and saw a few other familliar faces in the crowd. They saw the other hunter trainees. "Advance! Reagon! Mind giving us a hand with some equipment? We aren't quite finished setting up, and the ceremony starts in fifteen minutes."

Should they help set up equipment for the ceremony?

A - Yes, they should help to make sure the ceremony gets to stay on schedule
B - Yes, It's always good to help out
C - No, don't want to get all sweaty and look bad on stage
D - No, it's their day, why should they work
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Srijita » Sat Nov 15, '08, 9:23 am

[face=Times New Roman]
He's wearing a tie with his jeans? I'm less impressed than our hero is with Vincent's dress sense, but I'll concede that he does sound hot in other respects... cyan hair and a knowing smile remind me of Rune... *sigh*

I vote "B", but maybe they should find something to cover their clothes first, and brush themselves down to remove any dust before the ceremony.
[/face]
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Lucas » Sat Nov 15, '08, 11:32 am

I go with B - Yes, It's always good to help out

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Thoul » Sat Nov 15, '08, 9:20 pm

I'll third B. A good Hunter is supposed to help people out, right?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Sat Nov 15, '08, 10:10 pm

Totally. B!
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Nov 17, '08, 1:22 am

BAH! I forgot to update this earlier today!
=====================================
"I'm sure we can help out Graham," Vincent said. Sinah looked at the mid-aged equipment manager and nodded. "I mean, I can. I'm not sure about Sinah here. After all, he is dressed to impress." Sinah broke out into a grin, "Coming from the guy who can't stand any dirt under his fingernails, I'll take that as a compliment."

Graham broke the silence, "Well, if you two are done playing around I'd like you to help me move some speakers. I can set them up." The two nodded. Looking around, the Vincent and Sinah didn't see any speakers. "If you don't mind me asking Graham. Where exactly are the speakers?"

Graham looked at the two, "Why, they are in storage. A block and a half from here." Sinah and Vincent gave each other a look of disapproval. They had fourteen minutes left until the ceremony in the Hunter's Guild began. "I'm not sure if we should do this Vince," whispered Sinah. "Well, we have to. Otherwise there will be no sound at the ceremony. Besides, how heavy can carrying one speaker each be?" Sinah looked at his friend. It occured to Sinah that Vincent always assumed things. Sinah thought back to when they were younger. Vincent thought that Sinah liked this girl named Madeline, in reality, Sinah couldn't stand her. Everytime she was around Sinah would give her a strange look. It was because of that look that Vincent jumped to such conclusions. It was that night that Sinah had broken smeones heart for the first time. That single night. Vincent thought he would try to hook the two up. He arranged a small select few to join in to act like it was a get together. Then everyone was on top of a hill at night, just sitting around having a good time. Then one by one, everyone began disappearing, leaving Sinah and Madeline alone. It turned out Madeline liked Sinah. He ended up saying a few things which he didn't truly mean. It's been five years since then.

Sinah looked towards the middle aged man and asked, "Exactly how many speakers are there?" "Well, not including the two I already managed to bring here, that leaves, six I think." Graham replied. Now it was Vincent's turn to give Sinah a questioning look.

Should they continue to help Graham, the equipment manager?
A - Yes, they said they would help and they should stick by their decision
B - Yes, But only if they get paid
C - No, The task is impossible!
D - No, Don't want to be late on such an important day
Atlinsmere

Postby Thoul » Mon Nov 17, '08, 3:22 am

A - If they hurry, they might make it. Plus the ceremony might start late if everything isn't set up first.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Lucas » Mon Nov 17, '08, 8:38 am

I'd say A here to because its the right thing to do I guess.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Nov 17, '08, 11:00 pm

"I'm willing to do it still," Sinah told Graham, "Not too sure about Vince here. Please, you should try to get someone else to help us as well. We'll get a head start while you look around for another person or two to help with the equipment." Sinah nodded towards Vincent, sighing, Vincent returned the nod and the two ran off. "Wait guys, you forgot the key," Graham had said but was never heard, the two friends were already gone.

Arriving at the storage building, Vincent grabbed the door handle. It was locked. Looking towards Sinah, Vincent gave him yet another questioning look. only eleven minutes remained.

Now what should the two do considering the fact that the door is locked?

A - Have someone run back and grab the key from Graham
B - Wait a bit and see if Graham sent anyone with the key
C - Break down the door. It is the only way.
D - Head back to the ceremony. Forget the speakers.
Atlinsmere

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay