Phantasy Star Story (CYOA)

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Nov 23, '08, 5:14 am

OOC: I got a little bit of sleep Srijita. I'll try my best to get better.
===========
Looking around, Sinah saw a variety of people in the crowd. A thought crossed him. He was too excited to find a date. Moaning a bit, Sinah forced his way over to the punch. He scanned the crowd looking for some eyetakers. He saw three that caught his eye in particular.

Which should he choose to talk to?

A - Madison, a blonde girl who is generally uptight and prissy. She always seemed to eye Sinah.
B - Nikki, a violet haired trainee who is eager for almost anything. She always seemed to ignore Sinah.
C - Sinah doesn't know her name, but her face is a new one and she is really pretty.
D - On second thought, he doesn't need a date.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Thoul » Sun Nov 23, '08, 8:35 pm

Hm, A or C, A or C... Let's try C.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Heikabuchi » Mon Nov 24, '08, 6:26 pm

B. sounds interesting. =) Let's go with that.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Snorb » Mon Nov 24, '08, 8:43 pm

C sounds important, so let's go chat her up!
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Srijita » Mon Nov 24, '08, 9:48 pm

[face=Times New Roman]To Trenzer: I recommend at least eight hours of sleep a night, until you feel 100% again. Doctor's orders. :wink:

Looks like the pretty new girl is going to win the popular vote, but I suspect Madison would be a better bet. Unless she's been staring at the spinach on his teeth all this time, it does sound as though she might be interested in Sinah. Besides, she may become less uptight and prissy once he gets to know her. Some people are just slow to warm up.

[/face]
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Nov 25, '08, 3:09 am

Well... I realized I forgot to update this last night. Also I had troubles today ending the post today for some appropriate choices. So I did my best. Enjoy!

Also check first post to see what happens if there is a tie.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sinah gathered up all his courage. He never really asked girls out that much. In fact, this was only his third time. The previous two times he was rejected harshly. But, that is besides the point. He looked to the girl who was walking through the crowd. He was deciding how he should make his approach. Screw it, he thought, I'll just go with it. Looking her over he noticed she wore a light blue vest over a purple long sleeve. She wore dark purple pants which seemed to fit quite snug against her legs, making the curves of her body more visible.

He walked up to her and got her attention, with a closer look, he noticed she was rather young to even be allowed in the guild. But it was a special event and rules like that didn't really matter too much. "Hi, my name is Sinah. I am a trainee here and am graduating and-" "So you're graduating with my brother than?" Her brother? "If you don't mind me asking, who is your brother?" Sinah questioned. "My brother?" the girl said, "Why, here he comes right now. You can see for yourself."

"Huh?" Sinah was slapped across the back, "Nice to see you met my sister Charlotte, Sinah." It was Vincent. "Wait? This is your genius sister Vince? The one that made into the Motavian Academy in Piata despite herself being too young?" Vincent nodded, "Yup. That's the one!"

"Oh, so you too know each other?" Charlotte said. "Well yeah, this is Sinah sis. I suppose you haven't seen him since you were four. So I can see why you can't recognize him." Vincent replied. Charlotte looked Sinah over. "I remember now! I used to really like you!" Without thinking, Sinah replied, "And, you don't now?" Charlotte just smiled and Vincent laughed. Sinah felt kind of stupid at that moment. So he just laughed with Vincent. "Come on Charlotte, mom found you a seat, second row. Dad is there too so you can see him." Charlotte nodded, "Nice meeting you Sinah." With that said, Charlotte left for a seat.

"How long has it been since you last seen your sister Vince?" Sinah questioned. "Ten years, after my mom and dad split. They each took one of us. My sister proceeded to study at the Motavian Acadamy while I proceeded to become a hunter." Sinah nodded, "You know you told me more than is needed right?" Vincent laughed, "Come on, let's go take our seat."

Sinah replied, "Well actually I was-" "Don't worry," Vincent began, "I was thinking of you when I went and got myself a date. I got you one too!"

What should Sinah do?

A - Blind Date! It should be fun!
B - Find Madison.
C - Find Nikki.
D - Two minutes left. Find a seat!
Atlinsmere

Postby Thoul » Tue Nov 25, '08, 3:17 am

Cutting it close there, he better get a seat if there are any left. D.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Srijita » Tue Nov 25, '08, 9:37 pm

[face=Times New Roman]I'll second D. Initially I was leaning towards A, but he can always meet his blind date once the formalities are over. Attending his own graduation ceremony has to take priority here.[/face]
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Nov 26, '08, 3:29 am

Don't mind my limited options today, I have my reasons for this.
=====================================================================================================
"No thanks Vince. I got some other plans," Sinah told his friend. Vincent looked at Sinah, "You know Sinah, sometimes I wonder if you are straight or not." "And I sometimes wonder if you got herpes from getting around so much," Sinah replied. "Now that was mean Sinah. Look, I'll see you after the show and we can finish our little 'discussion' that we are having here. I'll just have to go tell your date that you aren't coming. See yah Sinah." "Yeah, later," Sinah said as Vincent walked away.

A minute and a half remained and most of the seats were taken. He spotted two seats which were quickly taken by the passing crowd. "Great. Just great," Sinah said to himself. He would have to stand now. He walked over to a nearby wall and leaned against it. Thirty seconds remained.

A grin came on Sinah's face. This wasn't so bad, despite not getting a seat, date, or punch, he was happy. The time had come. Five, four, three, two, one. The lights went out. A spotlight went to the stage and went onto a tall man with a great muscular build. The man seemed to be in his mid 40's and had scars all over his face.

"Ladies and Gentleman," The man said, "For those of you who don't know who I am, my name is Jeriah. I am the guildmaster here at the Hunter's Guild. We are gathered here today to celebrate a wonderful day for those individuals who gave it their best, trained hard both mentally and physically, and shown loyalty to the people." The man kept talking. And talking. And talking. thirty minutes past and Sinah's legs were beginning to get sore. Finally he heard, "And now, may our new hunter graduates make their way to the stage as I call them by name."

Sinah was so happy, he looked around and was relieved to see many of the other graduates were just as eager as he. "Ben Abeardly," a figure made his way to the stage, shaking the guildmasters hand and recieving a certificate, and a card. "Sinah Advance," Sinah pushed his way through the crowd. He made his way to the stage and had a huge grin on his face. He shook the guildmasters hand and was given a certificate, and a card himself.

Seven more names were called before Sinah heard, "Vincent Reagon." Vincent made his way to the stage, looking as smooth as usual. He almost seemed to float in the air as he made his way to the guildmaster. Sinah grinned at his friend as he stood on stage. Four more names were called before the guildmaster continued on.

"I would like to congratulate this years Hunters Graduation Ceremony on behalf of myself, Aiedo, and all of Motavia. The card that I have given each of you has a picture of a weapon on it. That is the area that we see fit for you, and we wish that you believe in our selection. Of course, you can change which weapon you like but that will also change your instructor. We will call you up one by one and ask you to speak into the microphone about which weapon you choose to pursue in your career as a hunter to help enrich the lives of others. According to your decision we will find a veteran hunter to help teach you. I will now ask that Ben Abeardly make his decision."

Ben made his way to the microphone, he looked at his card and revealed it to the crowd, "I would like to say that I agree with the guilds decision in training me in the art of the axe." The crowd cheered. Jeriah made his way back to the microphone. "I will now ask that Sinah Advance make his decision." Sinah made his way to the stand.

He looked at his card, it had a picture of a claw on it. "My name is Sinah," Sinah faced his card towards the crowd, "and my decision is..."

What weapon will Sinah use?
A - "to stick with the guilds decision and use a Claw."
B - "not to listen to the guild and use Knives."
C - "not to listen to the guild and use a Sword."
D - "not to listen to the guild and use an Axe."
Atlinsmere

Postby Celeith » Wed Nov 26, '08, 8:02 pm

I chose B. Knives are awsome in everyway and besides, Sinah doesn't seem the guy to go with what the guild is telling him.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay