Ridiculous Item Of The Day

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Postby hugues » Fri Feb 1, '08, 10:36 pm

Tsunami wrote: Even more surprising is that they have a liquor license. This, I didn't know about and I find it surprising, especially since it's a place for children.

Take a couple kids to Chuck 'E Cheese and you'll want a drink too :proposetoast: - the one out by me also serves (horribly overpriced) beer but they have a two drink maximum per customer.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Feb 2, '08, 2:59 am

I'll bet all this publicity will make this "the place to be" in that town, lol. It is disturbing, but I'll bet a lot of places like that have a liquor license these days.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Sat Feb 2, '08, 3:54 am

You know how those little kids are, always wanting their booze... :p

Seriously though, I'm never surprised to find out the kinds of places that sell beer these days. It's such a profitable product that any place that can sell it wants to.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Sat Feb 2, '08, 11:44 am

I suppose so. Still, shocking that there were around 80 people involved in the brawl... I never expected anything that violent to happen there. D:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Feb 4, '08, 5:56 pm

It seems that one middle school has now instituted a ban on "intentional farting" and the punishment is detention from school. This came after some boys were goofing around, etc.

http://pecozbill.blogspot.com/

Silly, if you ask me. :p Don't they have more important things to do in school these days????

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Tsunami » Mon Feb 4, '08, 7:23 pm

Sometimes kids can't help it if they're gassy. :p This is just plain silly, and I feel sorry for any students who "break wind" and get into trouble even if it wasn't intended.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Feb 4, '08, 9:47 pm

I think there are far more important things schools can be doing. Like...educating kids instead of coming up with ridiculous rules to ban a necessary biological function, which the youngest kids may not know better about anyway.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Rudo » Mon Feb 4, '08, 10:07 pm

Is this for real? :lol: :rofl:
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Feb 4, '08, 10:55 pm

lol, We should force this one kid to go there. *shoves him over* Detention everyday. Like, seriously... :knockout:
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 4, '08, 11:49 pm

this crap is getting ridiculous.. soon we'll be walking in the streets and then (Poot) the cops will pull us off the street and arrest us for causing damage to the earth..
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

PreviousNext

Return to Casual Conversation