Page 3 of 5  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I wrote a book.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, '13, 3:29 am 
Congratulations on the new book, augmentedfourth!! :clap: :clap:

The cover looks marvelous, and the title sounds very intriguing!!! I may be a little bold here, but ... his face is not what attracted my attention first! :oops:

The cover is a little too dark for my tastes but overall it blends in very well I think. And I like the one word title. Short and to the point. And, now I am interested as to how he loses his face!!!! Will put this one on my list of books to read. :yes:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, '13, 4:05 am 
Congrats once again! I like the title, as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, '13, 8:13 pm 
Thanks! I'll admit to having a fondness for one-word titles that are open to different interpretations (as evidenced by a fair amount of my fanfics) because it reminds me of the earlier seasons of Law & Order and the episode names. :D Sometimes I struggle to title things, but this one came to me long before I even wrote the first word.

SS1 - The cover is kind of dark, but someone pointed out to me that my other two were rather on the orange-y side of things (or sepia-tinted, if you will), so I don't mind the change. And yes, there are some, uh, other eye-catching components besides his face. :mrgreen:

Xander - Consider your copy set aside. (And the Amazon version went up today.) But as your voice sounds much better than mine (complete with charming Scottish accent), I'll let you read it out loud, 'kay? :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, '13, 9:35 pm 
Well I am pretty awesome, after all. The voice is just one reason, however. But some have said there's no need for any contact either. I just have to speak, and that does the job fine.

Very well. I shall read out some of your favourite parts when I come to collect it. :p

Last edited by Xander on Wed Jan 30, '13, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, '13, 12:46 am 
Hey, your new book has been released and I haven´t received any e-mail yet. What happened? :p

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, '13, 9:50 am 
Congratulations on your new book ! :) Hope all is going to do well ! (But I'm sure it'll !). :fiery:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, '13, 7:54 pm 
Aw, tili, I would never forget about you! I'm just waiting for the paperback to be released to spam you! :mrgreen:

Thanks again, everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '13, 11:33 am 
Started the next one yet? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '13, 5:57 pm 
Psssh. I've got TWO going right now. :mrgreen:

(Really, I hope to multitask efficiently...until my new laptop comes, and then it's gaming time, and my multitasking capabilities will probably take a hit.)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '13, 9:46 pm 
Only two ?? :mrgreen: Great wortk and keep up !

Page 3 of 5  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next