Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 4:42 pm 
Oh, that crazy Ryan! :rofl: (Word has it he's now posted an apology to Alis on Twitter.)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 5:21 pm 
Ah, lest I forget! Thanks to everyone for my awards, too. :) I was really surprised to get so many nominations and even more so to get a silver award for Best Avatar.

I look forward to doing this again next year. Everyone be sure to contribute lots so we can have an even better awards run in 2011! :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 6:07 pm 
I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for me in this years awards.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 8:00 pm 
A very warm "Thank You" to everyone who voted for me in this nomination and voting awards process, and as others here have mentioned, I am also surprised and delighted just to have even been nominated in any of the categories.

I humbly accept my silver award of excellence and will wear it with great honor and gratitude. I think it's cool that I won a silver award! :happy_marle:

Congratulations to all the other award winners and nominees!!!! :clap: I salute you all! :proposetoast:

Thanks again to Thoul for creating and maintaining this site and forum and for having these awards. It was fun!! :)

And last, but certainly not least, a huge Thank You to ALL of our fellow board members here at the Fringes Of Algo for your participation and membership in this site. Everyone may not have won an award this year, but you are all winners in my book just for being here. You are all a very special group of people, just as we all know Phantasy Star is a very special game. :heart:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 8:19 pm 
Congratulations and thanks to all winners, nominees, and entrants. Thank you for taking time out of your lives to connect with other people here on the site. Thank you for contributing your hard work and creativity for our collective enjoyment. I'm with Silver on this one: every entrant is a winner. :grouphug:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 8:48 pm 
Very well said, Srijita and Silver_Surfer; stated with much class.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, '10, 10:29 pm 
Just wanted to say thank you everyone for my Muskie. I am very shocked seeing as my story isn't near the caliber of the others posted here. None the less I am grateful for such positive thoughts in regards to my story. :gs_sad:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, '10, 12:57 am 
Wow, this is a very unexpected but welcome surprise :) I am really shocked right now and don't know what else to say other than "Thank You!!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, '10, 4:13 am 
Congratulations, everyone! Wear those badges with pride, you deserve them!

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2