Phantasy Star Story (CYOA)

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Thoul » Wed Dec 10, '08, 9:23 am

It's just lucky timing. ;) I was doing some other stuff and thought I'd come check the place for a break, and lo, there's your post.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Dec 10, '08, 9:29 am

Fair enough. Pretty soon though I will be able to log another chapter called Target. When I decide not to be lazy.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Srijita » Wed Dec 10, '08, 8:48 pm

[face=Times New Roman]Again I agree: B. Perhaps he could ask Vincent or one of his other buddies to send word to Ben that he's laid up. Conveying his apologies to Hahn for missing out on a training session might also be in order. I knew that fight with Ben was going to be trouble, dammit.[/face]
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Dec 11, '08, 6:11 am

Sinah hated it, but he knew Nikki was right. "Fine," Sinah said as he resigned back in the bed he was given. A thought occurred to him, where was he? "If you don't mind me asking, where am I?" Nikki looked away and said, "You are at my house. In my bed." Sinah nodded as he accepted the fact. "How did I get here?" Nikki met Sinah's gaze as she said, "Vincent helped me carry you here." Sinah could imagine what Vincent had running through his mind. When he met up with Vince again he expected Vincent to say in a perverted way, "Next time you and Nikki are together, you shouldn't play so rough."

Sinah sighed again as he stared at the ceiling. He wasn't sure what to do.

What should Sinah do?
A - Ask Nikki out
B - Go fight Ben
C - Sleep
D - Send word to Ben and/or his mother in Nalya
Atlinsmere

Postby Thoul » Thu Dec 11, '08, 10:19 pm

D - even if he can't go himself, he could ask Nikki to send word. Might be a convenient time for Vincent to show, so he can relay those messages.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Srijita » Thu Dec 11, '08, 10:56 pm

[face=Times New Roman]A second vote for D, in keeping with my previous comments.[/face]
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Celeith » Sat Dec 13, '08, 9:27 pm

I'm gonna go with D as well.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Dec 14, '08, 2:54 am

Hmmm... what to do, how to do this....
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Well, if there was one thing Sinah needed to do, it would be to send word out to Ben. Perhaps his mother too so she wouldn't worry about him. He didn't want Nikki to do this though, but he had no choice. If it had been Vincent their instead of Nikki, Sinah wouldn't have hesitated. "Hey Nikki, I have a favor to ask of you."

"What is it?" Nikki replied in a soft voice. Sinah sighed as he said, "Back at the Ceremony, me and Ben had made an arrangement for a... training session," Sinah took a deep breath, "We had scheduled it to be at noon today, a few miles West of Aiedo, where a tree shaped like an X is. I just want you to go and tell him what happened." Nikki looked at Sinah. Sinah had seen many people give him that specific look. Usually it meant that people thought him honorable, however there was one case where someone thought him invincible.

Sinah looked back at Nikki who now had a different look which contained her answer, finally Sinah said, "I can tell what your answer is. So you may as well say it. Either way, you know what I will do." Sinah looked back at the ceiling and waited a bit for Nikki to answer. When she didn't answer, he added, "Where is my shirt?" Nikki stood up and walked over to a corner, there she picked up his shirt and passed it to him.

Sinah pulled his shirt over his head. It felt different in the front, a little drafty. Looking down Sinah saw a huge hole in his shirt. It was disorganized and material hung down. Sinah sighed, it was his favorite shirt. Grabbing his chest, Sinah forced himself up, off the bed.

Looking around, he got a better view of the room. Just beside the dresser was a tiny table which contained Sinah's knife, goggles, and a few other items which were inside his pockets. Walking towards his belongings, Sinah struggled as he made his way. With every step, he felt a small jolt of pain in his chest. Ignore the pain Sinah, he thought to himself.

Sinah stumbled a bit and landed on the floor, a huge wave of pain seemed to jolt through his body. He layed there stunned. Nikki came to his aid. "Please, just stay in bed."

What should Sinah say/do?
A - "Fine, I'll stay in bed" Stay in bed.
B - "I'd hate to. But, if that's what the docter ordered, then I'll do it." Lie to Nikki and sneak out
C - "No, I must do this" Grab equipment and leave
D - "Leave. Me. Alone." Grab equipment and leave
Atlinsmere

Postby Celeith » Mon Dec 15, '08, 3:18 pm

The rational answer would be A, since he's injured he needs to stay in bed. But the most probably answer to keep the story going on would have to be the cliche rpg style answer that is B. Lie to Nikki and sneak out anyways.

So I vote for B.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 16, '08, 4:34 am

These are hard options to choose from. A seems the best, most rational... but also kind of boring storywise. I guess I'll second Kaloes' B on this.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay