Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Black Sabbath
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, '15, 11:55 pm 
Any fans here of the group Black Sabbath? I saw where they may be having their final show together soon:

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/live-nati ... 57414.html

I don't know very much about them, or that this is the group that Ozzie Osbourne is part of, although I do know a little about him.

Would you try and go to their "final" concert?

And, do you think this will really be a final one or will they possibly have a reunion concert one of these days?

Post subject: Re: Black Sabbath
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, '15, 1:03 am 
I'm a fan of theirs, but as much as I like Ozzy, I thought they actually sounded better when they had Ronnie James Dio. "Mob Rules" is a great album, and that live album they did with Dio, "Live Evil" is one of the best live albums I ever heard.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, '15, 4:38 am 
It's sad to think that they won't play any more shows. I was never huge into Sabbath, but I really like their music and they're definitely icons. It's weird to think that this might be it. Just the way things go, but they're such an institution in metal that they will be greatly missed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, '15, 5:42 pm 
As a metalhead, I certainly owe gratitude to Black Sabbath as they basically started the genre. Without them, there's a good chance the music I enjoy wouldn't exist. However, I'm not a huge fan of their music in itself. I listen sometines when I'm the mood for something really classic and I like it, but it's not really in my regular rotation.

I don't think I'd see them live at this point. But still, as major icons, they'll be missed, but always respected.

Last edited by Wolf Bird on Mon Mar 30, '15, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 4, '15, 7:14 pm 
Dates have been released for what may be some of the final performances of the Heavy Metal group "Black Sabbath". Find out more at the link below:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/mu ... story.html

Very fitting that they are calling it "The End"! But, will it really be the end?

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]