Page 6 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fringes on last.fm
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, '12, 10:51 am 
I'm using Firefox and all the in-browser music players seem to work fine for me. I did have problems with the group radio a few weeks ago, but that was probably due to the group being young and not having enough data yet. It seems to do okay now, though. After reading about the problems mention here, I went to check the group radio again and it started right up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, '12, 12:22 pm 
Oh...good to know. I'll have to try it again on Firefox in the near future, then.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, '12, 12:36 pm 
I've never used Firefox before but maybe I'll try it soon ! Thanks for the hint. Strange that explorer isn't able to...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, '12, 11:40 pm 
So I tried it on Firefox and I still can't get it to work. :/ Dunno what the problem is for me with in the in browser radio, I can't get any radio to work in browser, not even my own library radio!

Edit: I got my library radio working! Apparently a firefox extension was blocking it. And then I tried the group radio, and it worked! Now find another PS fan community that can say 'yeah, we have a radio station!'

Last edited by Wolf Bird on Thu Jun 21, '12, 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, '12, 10:17 am 
Me, impossible to get it working :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, '12, 11:26 pm 
If you have firefox extensions, disable them. That was my problem, it was probably one of flash or adblockers stopping the radio from working. You also DO have to be logged in to use last.fm radio.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, '12, 8:40 pm 
Yes ! I know that I have to be logged in last.fm to be able to listen to the radio ! !:) But recently, impossible to access it :( I'll try again tomorrow...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, '12, 10:31 pm 
Wait, I found your problem...outside Germany, the UK and US, streaming radio requires a subscription. Boo!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, '12, 9:21 am 
Ah ok ! Thanks for the resolution of the problem and like you I say : Boo !!! :(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, '12, 1:30 am 
So, it's been awhile since I have had time to visit this but I'm in the mood to listen to music, so perhaps I'll give it another go sometime soon. :yes:

Page 6 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next