Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, '12, 4:12 am 
In all the various Publications I've chronicled on the site, it is rare to be able to list one that is currently in print! Today brings that unusual honor, with the addition of The Art of Video Games: From Pac-Man to Mass Effect.

This companion to the Smithsonian museum exhibit has some small sections on Phantasy Stars I & IV, so it has earned a page in Publications section. If you're interested in the exhibit, you might check out the page to learn how much coverage the PS series gets in the book and where you can see some of that for free now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, '12, 1:12 pm 
Ah excellent link ! Thanks Thoul !:)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, '12, 4:56 am 
I thought about buying a copy while I was at the Smithsonian today, but 45 bucks was a bit more than I wanted to cough up on a whim.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, '12, 5:52 am 
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't pay that much for it either. The book is about half that price on Amazon.com. After looking at the previews of it on there, I'm not convinced it's worth even that. Plus, I've seen all but one page of the Phantasy Star content in the preview. Kinda kills my interest in buying it if Amazon's going to give away that much of it as a preview.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]