Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, '10, 5:00 am 
Fun idea. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, '10, 4:01 pm 
Nice . . . . I like that the leaderboard has the top acheivement earners.

Now to find a list of achievements.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, '10, 5:40 pm 
Sorry, but there's no list beyond those you see the member profiles. There are still some hidden and undiscovered achievements. I want those to be a surprise when they're found, so I'm not going to post a list of all achievements. :)

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the achievements so far. I've already added a few more since the initial upgrade announced in this topic. More will be coming in the future, as well. :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, '10, 5:02 am 
Hey that's cool that we are at least able to see (via profiles) what other members have achieved and what to do to get it. I especially like the ones where it says "the method of getting this has been lost to the ages" (or words to that effect).

Was it difficult to put in the code for the achievements?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, '10, 7:14 pm 
Some of it was a little difficult. Figuring how to keep track of progress toward some of the achievements was a bit annoying. Mostly, it was just time consuming.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, '10, 4:20 am 
Is it normal to get the same achievement multiple times? I got "Said a Good Bit" and "Has a lot to Say" twice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, '10, 4:47 am 
No, that shouldn't happen. I've seen it a few times if the submit button is clicked twice on posting, but the times on your duplicates were farther apart than that. I'm not sure why you got them more than once. I deleted the extras. I'll have to look into that in more detail.

Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2