Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 9, '08, 4:05 am 
In this piece of art, Alis and Myau sleep, dreaming of crescent moons and blue Dezoris. In the background a nightmare lingers in the form of Lassic's castle, seen hovering far outside the window. If you'd like to see a bigger version with better color, check the Puzzles section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 9, '08, 6:15 am 
This artwork looks pretty awesome. I seen a similar kind of artwork maybe it could be the same one I can't really remeber but it was on the back of the limited sega megadrive/ genesis release of Phantasy star 1 only released in Japan of course. :bang:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 9, '08, 12:56 pm 
This image shows Dezoris (Planet), Motavia (Mountains) and Palma (Window). I think the crescent moons (shapes) are also the planets seeing from palma/space perspective. It's interesting that her armour have shapes similar to these crescent moons. What I never completely understood was the castle:

-was that the castle where King Landeel (Alis' father) ruled? If not where was Alis castle?
-was that the castle where Lashiec opened the gate (DF portal/seal) to free DF? (apparently yes, since DF is entering to Parma from there)
-was the castle completely destroyed after DF defeat, like Zio's fortress? (if so how did espers/lutz studied the seal weakness?)
-if Alis choose to be a queen (according to Compendium, Gaiden and PSIII-name_of_the_ship- she did) where was the palace/castle located? was it the air castle? (I would say unlikely, unless it became a dark castle again ONLY AFTER Parma's destruction...) I don't see where another castle could be...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 9, '08, 11:47 pm 
I imagine Alis either didn't have a castle or had a new one commissioned. The governor of Motavia told Alis that Lashiec's castle had been destroyed, so that's out. Maybe Lashiec summoned DF somewhere else, or learned out to do it from books that were stored elsewhere. He did have a habit of keeping important things (like the Laconian weapons) away from his castle.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]