Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Christmas on Dezolis?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 1, '07, 10:13 pm 
What is christmas like on Dezolis? What do they use for christmas trees? I can't even imagine what kind of songs they would sing to mark the holiday, but I assume they would be hearty. Do musk-cats come into play on this occasion? The world must know!
What is your take on all of this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 2, '07, 3:57 am 
I would figure its like The chronicles of Narnia, where its never christmas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 2, '07, 5:22 am 
Don't bring Narnia into this.. >_< Anyway, let's just go with it. Besides, you know what they say:Tis the season to come up with hypothetical scenerioes for Dezolins. 8D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 2, '07, 4:52 pm 
They'd have a candle or fire ornament on the top of the tree, to represent the Eclipse Torch. Dezo Penguins would pull Santa Lutz's sleigh as he flies around to deliver presents to all the good little boys and girls. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 2, '07, 8:15 pm 
Neithird wrote:They'd have a candle or fire ornament on the top of the tree, to represent the Eclipse Torch. Dezo Penguins would pull Santa Lutz's sleigh as he flies around to deliver presents to all the good little boys and girls. :D
Haha! And if the children were bad, would they receive penguin feed, only to have it stolen by wild dezo penguins? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 2, '07, 11:57 pm 
I think musk cats with wings should pull Lutz's sleigh, but you have to wonder what Dezolian children look like, there isn't ever a time when you meet one. :hmm:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 3, '07, 1:06 am 
Tsunami the hillareous wrote:
Neithird wrote:They'd have a candle or fire ornament on the top of the tree, to represent the Eclipse Torch. Dezo Penguins would pull Santa Lutz's sleigh as he flies around to deliver presents to all the good little boys and girls. :D
Haha! And if the children were bad, would they receive penguin feed, only to have it stolen by wild dezo penguins? :lol:

Tsunami... Where do you come up with these things? xD :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 3, '07, 5:03 pm 
It's all out of my head, Heik. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 3, '07, 9:14 pm 
Then share some of your head! >|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 3, '07, 10:06 pm 
SparkyIII wrote:I think musk cats with wings should pull Lutz's sleigh,

Sounds good to me. All the good kids would probably get Alis and Odin toys. :lol:

Quote:but you have to wonder what Dezolian children look like, there isn't ever a time when you meet one. :hmm:

They're all born full grown. ;)

I guess having actual "little green men" in the game would have been looked at as too silly even for the Japanese. :lol:

Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next