Christmas on Dezolis?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Postby Atolm » Mon Dec 3, '07, 10:49 pm

Oh my, Dezo has Christians now? ;)
Dark Force: This is the best chocolate cupcake EVAR! *stuffs face*
Atolm
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 27

Postby Thoul » Mon Dec 3, '07, 11:02 pm

They could be survivors of the Earthmen in PSII. ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Dec 3, '07, 11:11 pm

I wonder what the Algo planet calendar and day/night life is like, Dezo prolly has a longer year than motavia, but a shorter day, or something like that. Wouldn't know about Parma.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Mon Dec 3, '07, 11:13 pm

Palma probably used the Earth calendar, at least after the introduction of Mother Brain. There's a newspaper in PSII that gives a date of August 11th.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atolm » Mon Dec 3, '07, 11:18 pm

Thoul wrote:They could be survivors of the Earthmen in PSII. ;)

You cannot escape them! :O
Dark Force: This is the best chocolate cupcake EVAR! *stuffs face*
Atolm
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 27

Postby Tsunami » Tue Dec 4, '07, 2:43 am

Heikabuchi wrote:Then share some of your head! >|
But...I need it! D: Otherwise, I can't come up with silly things.

Like how the Laerma trees used to be their "christmas" trees, and the Dezolians would dance around it, singing about how great their holy flame is! You know the song, right!?

(imagine the jingle bell tune, here)

Holy flame, holy flame,
Burning all night and day!
We play with fire, watch it grow higher,
And burn the carnivorous trees away!

/end weird song

They'd eat shortcake, bribe Dezo Penguins to follow them with Pengiun Feed and they'd walk in long lines...they were good times and everyone was happy...

...that is, until the Palmans brought musk cats over and they all ate the nuts off the Laerma trees...thus making the tree go extinct. :(

Yes, yes, those poor Christian Dezolians. It's not the same without the Laerma nuts, so they can't bust out their Dezolian nutcrackers and roast them over the holy flames of the Eclipse Torch and have holy-roasted-Laerma-nuts! They were sacred and delicious! Thus, their holidays are no longer complete.

... I love making up stuff. x3
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Dec 4, '07, 6:27 am

You can well imagine that those Dezolians weren't pleased with those musk cats ruining their christmas, so they go around, you see, and secretly put Mogic Caps on all the little kittens. Then they start spreading false rumors throughout those dog-gone cats. And THEN! they go and scare em all off into some cramped old cave with nothing in it but evil bio-monsters. :covereyes:

But those mean old kitties now want revenge, of course, for being attacked for eating some lame old nuts anyway and every christmas since then those cats have been stealing all of the christmas presents from the homes and leaving only a crumb too small even for and baby dezo penguin.

But then those mean green christmas machines just celebrate it anyway.

.....But meanwhile...far away....in the esper mansion.....the espers sing together...waiting for the perfect moment....

XDDDDD Your right, makin stuff up is fun.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Xellos » Thu Dec 27, '07, 4:36 pm

Hey!! that sounds like the grinch, yhe musk grinch!!!!

BTW, if the dezolians dance and sing aroun a three, its sounds like a pagan ceremony!!!!
Baal it´s here!!!! Blood for Baal! Blood for Baal!

"If I tell you that, my chief Shabranigudu will kill me, hehe"
Xellos
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 11

Previous

Return to Classic Series