Batman Movies

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Batman Movies

Postby Neithird » Sun Nov 4, '07, 1:23 am

I'm watching Batman Returns on TV right now, so that is inspiring me to start this topic. Do you have a favorite Batman movie and if you do, which one? Which actor do you think has done the best job playing Batman?

I like the first Tim Burton movie from 1989 the best. Michael Keaton did a great job as Batman in that.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby lee » Sun Nov 4, '07, 1:59 am

The first one is also my favorite. Batman and Robin (fourth movie) is my second favorite.
lee
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 7

Postby wasku » Sun Nov 4, '07, 6:44 pm

I liked the first on when it came out. But i didn't like the second one to much. I like Spiderman or X-man more.
wasku
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 1

Postby Thoul » Mon Nov 5, '07, 1:31 pm

My favorite of the movies so far is the most recent, Batman Begins. I think the actor in, Christian Bale, did an excellent job. Keaton was also a great Batman. The first movie was my favorite until the recent one came out.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Nov 5, '07, 8:21 pm

I loved the one with Michael Keeton, Kim Bassinger, and Jack Nicholson! They were all excellent. :clap:

Added note: Although this was not the first big screen Batman movie - there was an earlier one way back in the 1960's I believe with TV's Batman & Robin (actors Adam West & Burt Ward). They would have to be my very, very favorites. They were and always will be Batman & Robin, no matter who else comes along. :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Nov 6, '07, 12:55 am

I've never found a liking for batman, some wierd man in a demon outfit and personality with a troubled childhood, goes to stop people who only started existing when he came along. Yeah, im exaggerating, but i do that alot.
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Tue Nov 6, '07, 2:54 am

The only Batman movie that comes to mind is Batman Returns, and I'm pretty sure that's the one with the blonde with short, poofy hair as catwoman. It was alright, but parts of it I found "icky", due to a lack of a better word I shall go with that. :irked:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Nov 6, '07, 5:10 am

Selina Kyle. XD Thats the only batman I liked just because of catwoman.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Nov 6, '07, 5:28 pm

SparkyIII wrote: batman, some wierd man in a demon outfit and personality with a troubled childhood, goes to stop people who only started existing when he came along.

I don't believe I have ever heard Batman described in quite that way before - interesting! :hmm:

Silver_Surfer1

Re: Batman Movies

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Oct 13, '14, 2:58 am

Found an interesting article in which actor Michael Keaton supposedly says he would be interested in playing the role of Batman again:

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/michael-ke ... 20277.html

I would love to see him playing Batman again. Anyone else??

Silver_Surfer1

Next

Return to Feature Films