Zio - what's the source of his magic?

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Postby newsblade » Thu Jan 31, '08, 10:56 pm

I wonder if Zio's armor might have been part of the source of his power? It's very unique.

Zio's armor is cool!

But seems very similar to what Juza and his "clones" wear - and they can only perform non-magical techniques like zan, wat, foi (which regular palmans can do - yes, I think Juza is a fake magician). Their armor could "shift" some power (since lashiec’s armor have done that), but my bet (to perform real magic) goes to Zio's arm.

No one on Motavia had that kind of power in Zio's time. The government had completely fallen to pieces. Zio didn't possess real power at first, but he definitely seemed to gain it as his reputation spread.

I was trying to suggest that zio hadn’t political influences but had to have something else… 'magical' potentialities?.
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Jan 31, '08, 11:06 pm

Why is zio blue in that picture? I didn't like that armor too much, it made them look fat.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby newsblade » Thu Jan 31, '08, 11:28 pm

I could do the same question to you =P
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star IV