Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zio Defeated
PostPosted: Fri Jan 4, '08, 8:14 am 
At long last, the evil wizard Zio falls to the might of the Protectors of Algo! When defeated, Zio's body begins to dissolve into nothingness. He calls out to his master, Dark Force, for aid but receives no answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 4, '08, 3:59 pm 
What is it with the gods not aiding their children/minions/whatever you want to call them when they need it in PSIV? The Light left Algo a long time ago, Dark Force didn't help Zio when he was defeated...

Cool image, though. I always liked that one, but it looks more like he's...exploding more than dissolving. At least to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 5, '08, 1:30 am 
Caged Wolf wrote:What is it with the gods not aiding their children/minions/whatever you want to call them when they need it in PSIV? The Light left Algo a long time ago, Dark Force didn't help Zio when he was defeated...
Makes you wonder how anyone can keep faith in the Algol universe. :D

Quote:Cool image, though. I always liked that one, but it looks more like he's...exploding more than dissolving. At least to me.
Looks like a combination of the two, IMO. D:

I wonder. Usually when things die, there's just a corpse left over, but I wonder what it is in Zio's case? Perhaps it's the evil power bestowed upon him that's causing this effect?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 8, '08, 2:04 am 
Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if Zio was actually a human that dark force had created with dark magic or something, giving him the ability to summon the strength of dark force, and being able to live for a long enough time to start up a new religion. That means when you kill him, he dissintigrates and becomes nothing.!XD

Post subject: Re: Zio Defeated
PostPosted: Sun Sep 4, '16, 1:02 am 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Zio is no more!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 4, '16, 12:51 pm 
Nice pic and a "happy end" (but sad news tied too, alas ... :( )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 4, '16, 5:45 pm 
Zio: (collapses into ash pile)
Chaz: And that's for Alys, ya jerk!
Rune: Dude, you spent most of the fight face-down in your own blood. Go thank Demi for making sure you didn't drown in it.
Chaz: ;_;
Rika: (puts on an inexplicable maid cosplay and vacuums Zio's remains up into a mini-vacuum) ^_^

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]