Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, '08, 3:45 am 
Quote:Yes, that's it! I think we only explored 5% of Zelan. On example of that is showed in this image of Zelan -> we have two floors but we never manage to go the floor on the bottom.

I remember seeing a couple of areas like that in Kuran too. Some of them don't seem accessible - there's no door or other way to get down there, it's just there. I think some of those areas just for looks and don't serve any function. You idea does make a lot of sense, though, so I like the idea of the elevators being directly connected like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, '08, 1:35 pm 
Lol, thanks. I didn't remembered that detail of Kuran (which could indicate it was only a decorator factor), but I also don't believe we have explored it (kuran) by 100%. At least for what I’ve seen in your maps of zelan (http://www.psalgo.com/phantasy-star-iv/ ... an-f2.html) there’s seems to be a slight possibility that the bottom path has an (elevator?) entrance somewhere (on the right or left side) and not only a death end. It could be an exclusive path for maintenance only... but, as you said, could be just for looks.

Page 2 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2