Phantasy Star II Manga

Discover the secret of Mother Brain's technological advanced world.

Phantasy Star II Manga

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed Feb 3, '10, 6:43 pm

Has anyone else read this one? It's pretty amazing.

http://www.ill-intent.com/PS2maintitle.htm
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Re: Phantasy Star II Manga

Postby Darkil » Wed Feb 3, '10, 7:16 pm

I didn't get to read much but that was awesome what I did read. Thanks for sharing RW!
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Thoul » Wed Feb 3, '10, 9:56 pm

I've heard about this before I think, but never read it until now. It's pretty good, I wish there was more of it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Rune_Walsh » Thu Feb 4, '10, 12:07 am

Yes, I happened upon another Phan site and saw the link. It's quite amazing. I love the art, and the interactions between Nei and Rolf is pretty epic.

Thoul wrote:I've heard about this before I think, but never read it until now. It's pretty good, I wish there was more of it.

I'm with you. From what I've read, though, it's updated slowly, and is still on-going.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby MrKite » Mon Mar 29, '10, 7:19 am

I read the first volume yesterday. Not bad.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Celeith » Mon Mar 29, '10, 10:18 pm

Is it still being updated? I thought the guy making the manga stopped working on it years ago. Considering I read through all this Manga about 3 years back.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Rune_Walsh » Mon Mar 29, '10, 10:26 pm

Kaloes wrote:Is it still being updated? I thought the guy making the manga stopped working on it years ago. Considering I read through all this Manga about 3 years back.

From what I've heard, it is still being updated, just very, very slowly.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Postby Tanith » Mon Mar 29, '10, 10:59 pm

I read this manga a while ago, too, and it's just fabulous. In fact, now that you've reminded me of it, I might send him an email to let him know how impressed I am that he'd undertake a PSII manga. What a huge project! Has anyone read his other stuff? He says PSII was a huge influence in his work. In my opinion, that can only be a good thing. :wink:

My only complaint is that Rudo looks a bit young (hot :wink:, but young) in this version. Not a big deal, though.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Lemina » Sat Apr 3, '10, 6:42 pm

I really liked it~ The guy did an awesome job with his facial expressions, and did an excellent job at story telling. He should get it published as a doujin! I would be all over buying it. Of course, he'd have to finish it first. XD

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sat Apr 3, '10, 9:15 pm

Tanith wrote:I read this manga a while ago, too, and it's just fabulous. In fact, now that you've reminded me of it, I might send him an email to let him know how impressed I am that he'd undertake a PSII manga. What a huge project! Has anyone read his other stuff? He says PSII was a huge influence in his work. In my opinion, that can only be a good thing. :wink:

My only complaint is that Rudo looks a bit young (hot :wink:, but young) in this version. Not a big deal, though.

Agreed on all counts. ;) I love the scenes with Rude; just awesome. But one aspect of this manga that just blows my mind is the way the artist created the world of PSII; the backgrounds, the town imagery, all just superb.

Lemina wrote:I really liked it~ The guy did an awesome job with his facial expressions, and did an excellent job at story telling. He should get it published as a doujin! I would be all over buying it. Of course, he'd have to finish it first. XD

I agree. I'd love to see it get published as well; I'd buy it in an instant. It's good to know that the artist is continuing the task, even though it's moving veeeeerrrrryyyy slowly. ;)
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Next

Return to Phantasy Star II