Strange Combos

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Strange Combos

Postby Thoul » Thu Dec 11, '08, 11:56 pm

There are some food combinations that one person likes to eat, but other people consider very unusual. For example, Elvis Presley liked to eat a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich, which just sounds strange to me. Do you have any favorite combos that you enjoy, but your friends might think are odd?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Dec 12, '08, 4:30 am

If Elvis did it, then there is nothing odd about it. :wink:

Actually, I've been meaning to try one of those peanut butter and banana sandwiches but have just never gotten around to it. I think he liked them fried in butter too - egads!!!!!!!!!!!

Offhand, I can't think of any weird combos that I like to eat. I'll give it some thought though and will probably think of something. Only thing that comes to mind is when I used to like to pour coca cola over my ice cream. Kind of like a ice cream sundae type thing. It tastes great.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Dec 12, '08, 8:27 am

I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches. When I first saw this thread I knew what it was about and had that in my mind. But, Elvis beat me to it. I don't really have another one unless you consider an egg and pickle sandwich strange... okay it is... >.>
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Return to Delectable Delicacies