Page 4 of 20  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Last Retro Game
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, '10, 9:43 pm 
I think Strife was the last one I played. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, '10, 10:28 pm 
Hmmmm it was a while back but I think it was Sword of Vermillion for the Megadrive for £10GBP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, '10, 9:45 pm 
Castlevania: Bloodlines. Got to Dracula's very last form... which wiped the floor with me.

Last edited by Solar on Fri Oct 22, '10, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, '10, 4:26 pm 
Last retro games I bought were The Immortal and Clash At Demonhead for NES, purchased at a pawn shop for $3 each.

Last retro games I've played are the various games on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3, mostly Phantasy Star and Shining Force 2.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, '10, 4:47 pm 
Wing Eye wrote:Last retro games I bought were The Immortal and Clash At Demonhead for NES, purchased at a pawn shop for $3 each.

Last retro games I've played are the various games on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3, mostly Phantasy Star and Shining Force 2.

So does The Immortal for the NES keep the wonderfully gory deaths intact?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, '10, 4:58 pm 
H-Man wrote:So does The Immortal for the NES keep the wonderfully gory deaths intact?

I'll let you know as soon as I try it out, I haven't played it yet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 8, '10, 12:02 am 
The closest thing to the last retro game I've played is Sonic the Hedgehog; the last retro game I bought was probably the Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for the GB. XD Not the most retro for those games, but they're retro by today's standards, right? 8D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, '10, 1:29 am 
I beat the first Breath of Fire game yesterday. Originally released on the Super Nintendo, they ported it onto the Gameboy Advance, which is the version I played. I'm working on Breath of Fire II now, also for the GBA.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, '10, 11:06 pm 
i don't remember. it was duck hunt or mega man. real oldie.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, '10, 9:33 am 
My last retro game will be Phantasy Star II, for iPod Touch, that I bought when released. I can't get tired of playing it, it is so good :D

By the way, all the games I play are retro. From time to time I'm playing one of my old consoles, which are Atari 2600, Odyssey II, Master System and Genesis. On the PC I only play retro games too, like Civilization II, Death Rally, Microprose's F1GP 2 and 4, Street Rod 2, Sim City 2000, etc.

Page 4 of 20  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next