Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Your first game
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, '08, 8:52 pm 
This might be a hard one, so feel free to take a guess if you have to do so. What is your earliest memory of playing a video game? What game were you playing and where?

The first game I can remember is the first Pac-man arcade game at a department store. I think it was a TG&Y store, but it's been so long that I'm not sure about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, '08, 9:13 pm 
I was about 1 1/2 yrs old and I was playing Mario Bros. for the NES back in the day. Its odd I know but I can actually remember that far back. I remember the small house we use to live in to ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, '08, 2:40 am 
Waaaaay back in kindergarten, I do remember playing the first Mario Bros. game on the original NES. That game is still a great. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, '08, 3:28 am 
I can remeber playing Super Mario Allstars on the Super Nes when I was about 7 or 8.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, '08, 5:04 am 
I don't remember how far back. But I would have to say Sonic the Hedgehog on Sega Genesis. I know I was at least 2 or 3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, '08, 4:08 pm 
When I was a kid ( ~7 or 8 ) I spotted a Donkey Kong arcade game in the local grocery store and was mesmerized. I don't recall even being aware that video games existed before then. All I knew is that I had to have that game. I must have nagged constantly because that Christmas there was an Intellivision with Donkey Kong sitting under the tree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, '08, 4:32 pm 
My first game was Super Mario World for the SNES~ I remember I was roughly five years old at the time. Anyway, I was pretty mesmerized by the whole video game concept. My sister and I used to play together with our dad, but he quit after some frustration with the levels. My sister and I didn't get very far in the game--but it was amazing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, '08, 4:53 pm 
....And once again, I feel like the youngster of the site.

My first viewing of a game was my brother playing Zombies Ate My Neighbors on our Super Nintendo back when I was about 6.

My first game was Game and Watch Gallery 3 for the Game Boy Colour when I was....uh...I think 10 or 11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 1:12 am 
Back when I was 5, maybe 6 years old, my older brother had gotten a NES and two games with it, Dragon Warrior (the first one) and Rad Racer. Didn't touch Rad Racer for a long time, but Dragon Warrior had been my first game and RPG. ^_^ I didn't get far at all, but at the time it was so amazing to me. The graphics and music, as simple as it was, are still memorable to me to this day. :3

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]