Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Xenosaga
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, '07, 5:27 pm 
I picked Xenosaga 2 recently for a pretty good price. I used heard a lot about how great Xenogears was, so I thought I would give this sequel a try. Does anyone here like this series?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, '07, 6:41 pm 
I got Xenosaga 2 recently too! I'm already on the second disk but I'm stuck...

Post subject: Re: Xenosaga
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, '07, 7:44 pm 
I played Xenogears and really liked it. Never picked up Xenosaga though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, '07, 1:14 am 
Picked up Xenosaga ep. 1 about 4 years ago... and I still haven't finished it. I got stuck at the part where you fight the skeleton boss that splits into two (? I dunno, I haven't played in a long time...haha)- but I didn't have high enough levels and saved in a spot where its hard to level up. :x

Never had the motivation to start over, though...

Apparently it's a hit or miss game, people either seem to love it or hate it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, '07, 6:43 pm 
I also picked up Xenosaga II not too long ago. I haven't started playing it yet, though... it's been added to my long backlog of games I have but need to play some day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 9, '08, 8:58 am 
Sucks living in Australia becuase Namco refused to release Episode 1 & 3 over here so we are stuck with Episode 2 which I have but I haven't completed it yet I recently started the second disk. Because Episode 1 was not released we got some bonus DVD explaining about Episode 1 so yeah.

But Episode 2 seems pretty cool so far I must adimit I do like the character KOS-MOS she seem pretty unique and has her own kind of cool definitly another one of my favourite video game characters. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 9, '08, 3:06 pm 
I own Xenogears and loved it and only borrowed Xenosaga I a long time ago. I didn't get very far into it because I had a lot going on and they constantly kept talking but I enjoyed the game. I'll probably give my cousin a call and see if I can borrow it again just for the hell of it.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]