Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: World's Favorite Food
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, '08, 11:40 pm 
Out of all the many different kinds of foods worldwide, what would you consider to be the worldwide most favorite food? Why do you think that one stands out above the rest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, '08, 10:32 pm 
For some reason, chocolate comes to mind. :D I mean, come on... Lots of people like chocolate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, '08, 5:44 am 
But lots of people don't. XD My friend doesn't, my mom doesn't, my aunt doesn't really. And I'm not too crazy bout it, though it makes a good snack. lol Its not really possible, because no one likes 1 food.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, '08, 6:51 pm 
Chocolate was the first thing that came to my mind also. It's everywhere - in candy, cereal, milk, you name it.

I guess after chocolate, I would say, either bread, or milk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, '08, 10:37 pm 
Yeah, but lots of people don't like to eat bread because they learn how its made. XD And milk is a common allergy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, '08, 6:08 pm 
SparkyIII wrote:Yeah, but lots of people don't like to eat bread because they learn how its made. XD And milk is a common allergy.

Sorry, I don't quite understand the bread comment. What's the problem with how it's made????

Yes, Milk is a common allergy factor. I really try to stay away from it more than digest it. I think I am lactose intolerant, or something. It just doesn't agree with me for the most part. However, I still think milk is one of the most popular foods anywhere. Remember the milk-mustache commercials of years ago, lol. :) Even the HULK had a milk mustache.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, '08, 11:14 pm 
Something to do with bacteria going in and making it rise. And then the heat gets rid of them or something. I'd need a better explaination myself, but thats what I've been told many times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, '08, 8:04 am 
SparkyIII wrote:Something to do with bacteria going in and making it rise. And then the heat gets rid of them or something. I'd need a better explaination myself, but thats what I've been told many times.
You mean yeast? :P I don't care, homemade bread is the best~!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, '08, 9:50 pm 
Tsunami wrote:You mean yeast? :P I don't care, homemade bread is the best~!

totally, i love homemade bread, i need to get the recipe from my grandad one day.

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]