Wonder Woman?

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Beyonce as Wonder Woman?

Yes
No votes
No
83%
Undecided
17%
Other - explain in post below
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: Wonder Woman?

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri May 21, '10, 3:42 am

Rune_Walsh wrote:Now let's take Catwoman, for instance, in comic book history. In Batman no. 35 she is a redhead. Later, in Tim Burton's film, she is a blonde, blue-eyed vixen. In more recent years, she has short brunette hair. Which is the more "authentic" version of her, if there is one? And just for the record -- Halle Berry made one hell of a sexy Catwoman, but the movie itself was just awful. I don't blame her, I blame the terrible script.

I agree on Halle Berry as Catwoman....she did a wonderful job!

Speaking on the different versions of Catwoman, in the old TV series "Batman & Robin" starring Adam West and Burt Ward, the role of Catwoman was first played by sexy blonde siren actress Julie Newmar. In later episodes when Newman was unable to do the role, the part of Catwoman was played by black actress/singer Eartha Kitt, who also played the role fabulously and gave her own special "purrrrrr" to the character that no one has been able to top, in my opinion, to this very day. Later when the "Batman & Robin" big screen movie was made with the same title actors in the role who played on TV, the role of Catwoman was played by brunette actress Lee Merriweather. So, once again we have several variations playing the role of Catwoman and each doing a fantastic job.

As long as they get someone to play the part of Catwoman or Wonder Woman who can really act, then the audience may accept them no matter whether they look Amazon or not.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jun 10, '10, 5:23 pm

It seems like actress Jennifer Love-Hewitt ("Ghostwhisperer") wants to play the role of Wonder Woman.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... &gt1=28101

What do you all think? Would Jennifer make a good Wonder Woman?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Thu Jun 10, '10, 6:46 pm

Maybe, I don't know. I don't think she has the build for the role, but that can change with exercise. I'm not sure how her acting is these days. It's been ages since I saw her in a movie or on TV.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Previous

Return to Feature Films