Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wireless controllers
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 4:16 am 
Do you own or have you ever used a wireless game controller? If so, do you enjoy the experience? I've never used one myself, so I'm curious as to how well they work and if they are worth the investment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 5:56 am 
I think i tried one once, only useful if your gonna play several feet longer than the controller will let you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 7:46 pm 
I don't have any wireless controllers except for the Nintendo Wii which has wireless controllers as the default controllers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, '07, 3:30 am 
Yeah, that would be another use. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 5:14 pm 
I do not like wireless controllers at all. I gave the wireless controller away that came with my 360 Premium to a friend. When I bought my PS3 I made sure I bought 2 cables to connect my controllers to my system.

I just don't like the concept of using up batteries all the time, and they just seem too heavy to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 7:07 pm 
I'd rather have wires, too. I even have an extension cord for one of my PlayStation 2 controllers. I'd hate for the batteries in my controller to die in the middle of an important real time battle. That could really ruin a game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, '07, 2:03 am 
I hadn't even thought of the battery aspect. I guess I'll stick with cords for a while.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]