Will we ever see more official remakes?

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

Postby Thoul » Mon Dec 31, '07, 11:44 pm

Well, if everyone wanted to pitch in, I'd certainly be willing to do so. I doubt I could do much more than suggest items or scenarios, though. Of course I'd be happy to host it or create a special forum for discussing it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Tue Jan 1, '08, 2:07 am

While a group project (not sure if everyone had a remake or a completely new installment in mind) would be a cool idea, there's bound to be clashing ideas as far as how things like story would go. Either way, this sounds very intriguing! :hmm:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Jan 1, '08, 4:41 am

We should all get together sometime with some great experience and make it. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby DrkTr14ce » Fri Jan 4, '08, 7:45 pm

XP

There's always going to be someone in a group arguing over an idea, Tsunami. In this case, it won't be me, because I'll be the one asking "Wait..who did what to whom?". As I said before, I'm still the Newbie to the series.
Greetings to you all. I am Kahrne Annabelle Lee, a Level 6 Sprite Artist.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 36

Postby Tsunami » Sat Jan 5, '08, 1:21 am

DrkTr14ce wrote:There's always going to be someone in a group arguing over an idea, Tsunami. In this case, it won't be me, because I'll be the one asking "Wait..who did what to whom?". As I said before, I'm still the Newbie to the series.
Aye, but there's always some compromise when it comes to these things! :yes: But you can remedy the newbiness with some quality time spent with Phantasy Star~
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Celeith » Sat Jan 5, '08, 3:24 am

I have great ideas for a PSIII remake myself since most likely we'll never see an official PSIII remake. Maybe a few of us should form a team and begin work on this project.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Previous

Return to Other Classics