Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wii Fit
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, '08, 9:33 pm 
So, next month the US will see the release of the next "big" thing from Nintendo, the Wii Fit. It's a Wii "game" that comes with a balance board. You're supposed to do different kinds of exercises while standing on the board and the game reacts to the movements of your body.

Anyone thinking about getting this? It seems like another one-game gimmick, though it might please some of the people that use the Wii for therapy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, '08, 3:12 pm 
I was just reading a little about this awhile ago. It sounds interesting.

I read that they are trying to appeal to women, and I found that a little bit chauvinistic. I think men may be just as interested in some cases.

I guess they have done pretty well with the other Wii games so far and thought they would push weight loss. Everyone else seems to be involved in the weight loss game, so they might as well try it too.

I think it could help, although there will have to be a lot more involvement if anyone is really to lose weight.

Also, I'm still reading about some shortages of the Wii system in some places. I find that hard to believe, but guess it is possible. We had no trouble at all finding one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, '08, 6:48 am 
That might be one of the few most enjoyable Wii games out there. XD

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]