Why do you stop?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: Why do you stop?

Postby Schala Zeal » Thu Nov 12, '09, 6:37 pm

Probably the biggest reason I stop playing video games is... Time. Dang school/work getting in the way of my fun. D: Another huge reason I tend to drop a video game is because I get lost. I love games that have exploration, but I tend to get motion sickness really easily (yes, even when I just play a video game), so if I can't find my destination soon enough, I will drop the game for a good while. Many times, I just start to ADHD and move on to a different game. XD
Schala Zeal
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 21

Re: Why do you stop?

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Nov 12, '09, 7:24 pm

Schala Zeal wrote:Probably the biggest reason I stop playing video games is... Time. Dang school/work getting in the way of my fun. D:

Exactly. :( That's why I usually try and do my work during the day and my gaming in the evening. Right now it's study break time as I just read about 100+ pages of articles and UN reports online. I'm going to go do some non-school stuff, read a bit for my human rights class, either review some things for stats and/or write a bit on a paper for my African Development class, then probably game the rest of the day.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Previous

Return to General Gaming