Why did the two girls in Aeido try to sneak out?

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Postby Neithird » Thu Nov 8, '07, 6:48 pm

No such thing, I say! :D

But in game, they must have mailed their stuff home. That explains everything. The postal system was too busy delivering their purchases to move anything else, so no one gets any letters. The shipping costs were higher than the girls expected, so they blew the last of their money on that and didn't have enough for the inn. See, it all makes sense! :mrgreen:
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Nov 8, '07, 7:00 pm

No, cuz the shipping in Motavia is brilliant! You finish a hunters guild mission and the custumer says they'll send in a whatever it is. You get Chaz or rune to immediately cast ryuka, and move as fast as you can to the guild and they STILL beat you. Man, thats a good system.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Fri Nov 9, '07, 8:51 pm

*!!! XDDDDDD I'd like to see Fed-ex top THAT! XDDDDDDD
Nei and Sparky have solved yet one more Motavian world problems! Huzzah!!!
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star IV