Who WAS Sari's Father? (Some PSIII Spoilers)

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

Who WAS Sari's Father? (Some PSIII Spoilers)

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Aug 20, '07, 11:20 pm

:o I'll be blunt here. Lena stunk. In every possible way. She HAS to be the worst character in the series. She'd have a hard time taking down a group of Chirpers. A Fearmoose? Don't be funny :roll: .

So who in the Alisa III did Lena marry that Sari inherited the highest power and HP in the game from? There's NO way Lena had anything to do with Sari's unrivaled power. This guy had to be at least four times as strong as Rhys; just look at Nial's stats alongside Sari's. Who was this physical marvel :king: that his genes managed to overcome the overwhelming suck of Lena's stats to produce such an efficient killing machine?
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Re: Who WAS Sari's Father? (Some PSIII Spoilers)

Postby Tsunami » Tue Aug 21, '07, 3:25 am

The Komrade wrote::o I'll be blunt here. Lena stunk. In every possible way. She HAS to be the worst character in the series. She'd have a hard time taking down a group of Chirpers. A Fearmoose? Don't be funny :roll: .

She wasn't THAT bad once you take the time to level her. She was good for finishing off things once others already did most of the damage, and she wasn't too bad if you left her attacking the front row. :p In my opinion, she was a good balance to the group.

I'm just a Lena fan, love her! <3

So who in the Alisa III did Lena marry that Sari inherited the highest power and HP in the game from? There's NO way Lena had anything to do with Sari's unrivaled power. This guy had to be at least four times as strong as Rhys; just look at Nial's stats alongside Sari's. Who was this physical marvel :king: that his genes managed to overcome the overwhelming suck of Lena's stats to produce such an efficient killing machine?

Actually. I have my own speculation regarding this matter. It's not known who the father is, but on Toyo Ozaki's website under Rhys's little profile, it said that a half brother existed. He was much taller than Rhys too, though I forget the height since I don't remember CM well.

A friend of mine went ahead and emailed Toyo, but the response didn't confirm the said brother's existance. According to her, it was stuck there to spark the imagination of fans, and it did just that in my case. :D

So if you were to ask me, I would say that Rhys had a half brother who got the throne when Rhys abandoned Landen for Maia. Lena, who was probably heartbroken from having Maia chosen over her for a second time in a row, probably accepted whatever marriage proposal was offered...so if she had married him, she would become queen of Landen, and Sari being its princess.

I am planning on writing a series about this that'd revolve around Lena, but haven't gotten around to it yet with all the stuff I've been busy with lately. (also lacking much-needed motivation)
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Tue Aug 21, '07, 10:24 pm

Well, going by the fan translation of the Japanese version, Sari says "I ascended to the heirless throne of the kingdom of [Landen]!" That would mean that Rhys was the only heir to Landen's throne. When he left, his parents would have ruled until their deaths. Either they would have named Sari as their heir, or Sari effectively conquered Landen.

I think Lena probably married someone from Satera. Maybe a general or captain of the guard that was close to Satera's royalty.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Who WAS Sari's Father? (Some PSIII Spoilers)

Postby The $ Avenger » Wed Aug 22, '07, 12:56 am

Tsunami wrote:Actually. I have my own speculation regarding this matter. It's not known who the father is, but on Toyo Ozaki's website under Rhys's little profile, it said that a half brother existed. He was much taller than Rhys too, though I forget the height since I don't remember CM well.

A friend of mine went ahead and emailed Toyo, but the response didn't confirm the said brother's existance. According to her, it was stuck there to spark the imagination of fans, and it did just that in my case. :D

So if you were to ask me, I would say that Rhys had a half brother who got the throne when Rhys abandoned Landen for Maia. Lena, who was probably heartbroken from having Maia chosen over her for a second time in a row, probably accepted whatever marriage proposal was offered...so if she had married him, she would become queen of Landen, and Sari being its princess.

I am planning on writing a series about this that'd revolve around Lena, but haven't gotten around to it yet with all the stuff I've been busy with lately. (also lacking much-needed motivation)
That's a very interesting idea. Whoever the guy was, it's too bad he didn't join the party. Genetically, he could probably beat the game all by himself! :D

Thoul wrote:Well, going by the fan translation of the Japanese version, Sari says "I ascended to the heirless throne of the kingdom of [Landen]!" That would mean that Rhys was the only heir to Landen's throne. When he left, his parents would have ruled until their deaths. Either they would have named Sari as their heir, or Sari effectively conquered Landen.

I think Lena probably married someone from Satera. Maybe a general or captain of the guard that was close to Satera's royalty.
Sari probably could conquer Landen all by herself, but I'd guess Rhys's father would probably first have had to name Lena the heir to Landen when Rhys split town.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Tsunami » Wed Aug 22, '07, 3:27 am

Thoul wrote:Well, going by the fan translation of the Japanese version, Sari says "I ascended to the heirless throne of the kingdom of [Landen]!" That would mean that Rhys was the only heir to Landen's throne. When he left, his parents would have ruled until their deaths. Either they would have named Sari as their heir, or Sari effectively conquered Landen.

So, the mystery is solved. I should pay more attention to the translation, totally forgot about that little bit. :p

Still, interesting to think about.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Return to Phantasy Star III