Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, '07, 7:12 am 
Anyone have a favorite actor? There are a lot of good ones (past and present). One of my favorite actors lately is Johnny Depp. He's hilarious in The Pirate movies. :D Another one of my all time favorite actors is Sean Connery.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, '07, 3:14 pm 
My opinion on this changes like the wind. :wink: I guess that right now, Bruce Willis is my favorite. I don't think he's made a "bad" movie yet. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, '07, 6:38 pm 
I don't have one particular favorite, but there are a few actors I generally "trust" based on their past work. When I see their names on a project I say to myself, "hey, that's going to be worth checking out." Patrick Stewart, LeVar Burton, Bruce Willis, Chris Reeve, are all on my "list of favorites," for lack of a better name.

Unfortunately a lot of the people on my list either don't do much acting any more or have passed away. :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, '07, 10:41 pm 
I like Bruce Willis also. He's been in some good movies. I first came to notice him in the TV show "Moonlighting" with Cybil Sheppherd. I hope he does another "Die Hard" movie. Those were cool. 8)

Another good actor I like is Kurt Russell. I saw a preview yesterday for a new movie he is in which comes out soon. He plays a serial killer, which is totally out of character for the roles he usually plays. He was fab in "Stargate", "Backdraft", and all his other roles. He seems to have such a zest and fun for acting, life, and everything he does. :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 1, '07, 1:37 am 
Oh yeah, I've seen that preview, too. It's some kind of double feature. Bruce Willis is in the other part, but I'm not sure what his role is in it.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]