Page 3 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who's hotter?
Amy 56%  56%  [ 14 ]
Shir 44%  44%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 4, '10, 9:32 am 
It is a bit useless to discuss sex-appeal of a game character based on fan-art, since people can draw them as sexy as they want.

Anyway, Shir and Amy were always the less-sexy girls from PSII, IMO.

Last edited by tilinelson2 on Thu Nov 4, '10, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, '10, 5:12 pm 
tilinelson2 wrote:It is a bit useless to discuss sex-appeal of a game character.

Fixed that for ya. :P

I never did understand discussions like this. No offense to those who get into it, but...they're drawings. I guess one could argue that real life women turn themselves into things as exaggerated as drawings by means of cosmetic surgery, but...meh. Color me confused.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, '10, 9:41 pm 
tilinelson2 wrote:It is a bit useless to discuss sex-appeal of a game character based on fan-art, since people can draw them as sexy as they want.

Interesting statement, and I would have to agree for the most part especially regarding the last part of your statement "since people can draw them as sexy as they want". Keeping that in mind, there is always the possibility of any character being as sexy as the next drawing of them, etc. Even though that may be getting a little away from the original idea of the character, so to speak. Although I still wouldn't say it was "useless" because it can still possibly promote some good and interesting discussion, ideas, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, '10, 9:58 pm 
PSP wrote:
tilinelson2 wrote:It is a bit useless to discuss sex-appeal of a game character.

Fixed that for ya. :P

I never did understand discussions like this. No offense to those who get into it, but...they're drawings.

The truth of the matter is, is that the things that attract us will always vary from person to person. What is sexy, what turns a person on, etc. will always be different and, sometimes (for better or worse), incomprehensible to another person. For example, back in high school, I basically liked only Asian women, and a friend of mine could never quite figure it out. Moreover, when I was at the peak of my comic book-reading in the fourth grade, a friend and mine used to always compare comic heroines in terms of sexiness, while another friend said, "They're just drawings." What it all boils down to is personal taste, which will not always be understood by others.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, '10, 6:25 am 
Geez, how come when someone says they think a fictional character is hot, certain people assume that that person wants to get freaky with them or something? There are several fictional women I think are very attractive, but I'm not an idiot, and I can distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy and know I can never meet, interact or be with them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, '10, 11:27 pm 
MrKite wrote:Geez, how come when someone says they think a fictional character is hot, certain people assume that that person wants to get freaky with them or something? There are several fictional women I think are very attractive, but I'm not an idiot, and I can distinguish the difference between reality and fantasy and know I can never meet, interact or be with them.

I don't see anyone saying that in this thread, so your reaction seems unwarranted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, '10, 1:57 pm 
None of them... If I had to absolutely go for what I think is a sexy archetype, I'd go for Anna or Nei...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, '10, 8:08 pm 
If were talking about PS generation 2, then definitely Amy. short skirt + tall boots = hot! ;)
I also like the fact that she covers up her upper body, you so wanna find out what she's hiding under there.
Don't worry, I know reality from fiction, I wouldn't go for a fictious character. However, if I was a character in PS2, it's a completely different story, i'd so go there in an instant, lol. :D

P.S. Yeah I sound a bit quirky, I've just came from long shift at work, i'm tired as. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 6, '11, 5:00 am 
Amy's always been my favorite, so I'm going with her!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, '11, 2:25 am 
They are just pallet swaps, I would say it's more about which color your prefer.

Page 3 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next