Page 1 of 5  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Do you think Rolf should be with Amy or Shir?
Amy 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
Shir 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 16
PostPosted: Fri Mar 5, '10, 7:37 pm 
I recall reading part of a fanfic on this forum several weeks back where Rolf got paired with Shir, and I don't know who would be better paired with him:Shir or Amy. I like them both just as much, but I'm having a hard time deciding.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 5, '10, 7:53 pm 
I say Amy... can't tell for sure from that Shir... she might get Rolf in trouble with that stealing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 5, '10, 9:44 pm 
Hmm, tough question. I've never pictured him with either. Actually, I've always pictured Rolf as being so * around by fate and the loss of his family (including Nei) that he's not really interested in finding love. If it's after the whole mission, then I'd say maybe Amy*, but that's mostly because I picture Shir not being able to settle down. After all, she's Shir of the Wind!

*In my own mind, though, I think Amy has a thing for Rudo, or they have feelings for each other, maybe. I think the patient/doctor, protector/protectee(?) relationships they have with each other bonds them over time.

Have I thought way too much about this? Yes I have! :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 5, '10, 11:09 pm 
To be honest, I never really thought about it all that much before making this forum. Snorb's skits have gotten me accustomed to the idea of a Rolf/Shir pairing, though. They would have some challenges, but I think the two of them would attract each other more than Amy and Rolf.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 6, '10, 4:52 am 
Tanith wrote:
Have I thought way too much about this? Yes I have! :oops:

Tee! :D

My vote definitely goes to Amy. She's a doctor, Shir's a thief. 'Nuff said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 9, '10, 12:08 pm 
I'd say Anna, because she is more or less like Rolf. Both have a mysterious and sorrowful background and both were trying to solve world's problems, so most probably they have the same values and objectives for life.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, '10, 1:43 am 
Both would be cute; admittedly, I haven't thought about it much though. I picked Shir in the end, just because I think the two would look cute together.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, '10, 1:56 am 
Amy would be the practical, wise choice for Rolf; and Shir would be the fun one, I would say. So it's a toss up between the two, depending on my mood. For fanfiction purposes, I guess Shir would be the better option because she's more lively! Amy would be the better choice in a real world situation. :yes:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, '10, 6:13 am 
I can't believe you won't consider Rolf with the Librarian.

She obviously knows him very well.. She's the best of both worlds.

After all, a certain captain in Bleach has a librarian on his side...

Anyways, I pick SHIR because Rolf will never WANT for anything. She'll steal it for him :D

Amy on the other hand would be too goody two shoes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, '10, 8:39 pm 
Rick wrote:I can't believe you won't consider Rolf with the Librarian.

She obviously knows him very well.. She's the best of both worlds.

*snort* The poor librarian really needs a makeover, though. She looks a bit like a boy in her picture.

I'm kind of surprised in a way that people tend to think of Amy as so demure, frail, goody-goody or dull. Her apparent frailty is only by game standards. Sure, she's a weak fighter, but she's a 5'1" (or thereabouts) female doctor. She's not like Anna or Shir, who were doing dangerous things before they entered the game. We also don't have any regular Motavian civilians to compare her to. Perhaps she's actually quite strong compared to the general population. I also think she has a lot of gumption to leave her normal life and join Rolf's group.

/tangent

Page 1 of 5  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next