Which would you choose?

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Postby Tsunami » Mon Sep 10, '07, 7:15 pm

The Wii. The PS3 isn't too appealing to me.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Tue Sep 11, '07, 7:48 pm

That's kind of hard to decide for me. Both systems have games in the works that I want to play. :hmm: Wii has Metroid, and I'm sure it will have a :link: at some point, which is a big plus for me. On the other hand, most of the good RPGs will probably be on Playstation 3. I want to play White Knight Story, which I know will be on that system.

If I had to choose one to get right now, I'd probably go with the Wii. I think it will have more interesting stuff in the short term.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Wed Sep 12, '07, 1:13 am

I don't like either of them right now, in fact, I'd rather have an XBox 360; Halo 3 is about to come out... Oblivion looks pretty interesting too. If I had to choose between the Wii and PS3, I'd choose the Wii, as the whole controller setup sounds like fun! :link:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Sep 12, '07, 6:43 pm

I don't know either. I've only glanced at both of them so far. The Playstation 3 is rather expensive still, although it does seem to be very entertaining at what it does. When the price drops, it may be a bit more attainable.

The Wii is okay, I guess. I've heard so much about people breaking their tv sets though when trying to play this game by all the action they must use with the controls, etc. That scares me. I don't want to have to buy a new TV after paying all this money for a new game system. :misspeak: :bang:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Sep 12, '07, 6:45 pm

New Question:

If you could only choose one:

Which would you choose......McDonald's or Burger King?

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Thoul » Wed Sep 12, '07, 8:27 pm

McD's for me. Burger King is good too, but I don't like their fries.

Secret_Surfer wrote:The Wii is okay, I guess. I've heard so much about people breaking their tv sets though when trying to play this game by all the action they must use with the controls, etc. That scares me. I don't want to have to buy a new TV after paying all this money for a new game system. :misspeak: :bang:

I haven't heard much about that lately. They may have corrected that problem with a stronger wrist strap by now. I guess it just depends on how careful one is with the remote.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tsunami » Wed Sep 12, '07, 11:53 pm

Eh, I don't care much for fast food, but I do love fries! :D

So when it comes down to that, I have to choose Burger King, since around here the McDonald's fries are usually greasy/soggy/oversalted... :irked: Though, the same can be said with BK's fries, as I can recall a few times when they were a bit too salty.

Thoul wrote:McD's for me. Burger King is good too, but I don't like their fries.

If the McDonald's where you're at is good, then I envy you! :lol:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Sep 13, '07, 12:32 am

I quit on fast food a while back when I devoted myself to nutrition because there are so few healthy options out there. If I'm on a road trip I look for KFC for their BBQ Chicken sandwiches which are great and lean, or Arby's for their Market Fresh stuff.

I digress: I'd pick Burger King for their many grilled options.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Sep 13, '07, 2:23 am

Hard choice for me to. I don't eat too much fast food anymore. I do love McDonald's fries, but I also really love Burger King's onion rings. :king:

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Thoul » Thu Sep 13, '07, 8:52 pm

Tsunami wrote:So when it comes down to that, I have to choose Burger King, since around here the McDonald's fries are usually greasy/soggy/oversalted... :irked:

Around here, the fries are usually nice and crisp, not soggy at all. That is one of the things I really like about them. They do like to dump a whole bucket of salt on them, though. :x

Tsunami wrote:If the McDonald's where you're at is good, then I envy you! :lol:

They're pretty good now, but they used to be really, really bad. Almost every time we got hamburgers there, we had to take them back because they got the order wrong. But they're much better now.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Casual Conversation