Which would you choose?

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Aug 29, '07, 7:38 pm

I would opt for the book writing also. It might be cool to be an actor, and you could possibly get very wealthy and act with or meet some cool co-stars, but I'd probably die of stage fright. :mrgreen:
Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Aug 29, '07, 7:42 pm

New Question:

If you could only choose one,

Which would you choose......diamonds or emeralds?
Silver_Surfer1

Postby Tsunami » Wed Aug 29, '07, 11:24 pm

Diamonds, sell them for more money. :D I don't wear jewelry anyways...I've never liked that stuff or understood the fascination with accessories.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Divine Dragon » Wed Aug 29, '07, 11:52 pm

How many diamonds?
What colour?
What cut, if they are?

So many questions.

Though generally, since diamonds are worth more, I choose them.
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Aug 30, '07, 12:53 am

I would probably choose diamonds for the value, but I think emeralds are so much prettier. :P
Silver_Surfer1

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Aug 30, '07, 1:33 am

Ha, there's actually some IMDB entries for the two movies I was in! I don't have any credit since I was an extra, but here they are nonetheless:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0196486/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0197116/

As you can see, they were two ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE horror movies filmed in Kansas City by the same director. I was a zombie... twice, yet never had a death scene! :lol: The date is wrong on Dead Things too, it was in 1996. I got a decent amount of screen time in the climax of that one.

ZB3 is the worst movie I've ever seen. The dialogue consists entirely of four letter words, and couldn't be confused for a plot. I didn't know you could make a script entirely based on changing four letter words into different parts of speech... yet it was done. In fact, it was so horrendous that I fast-forwarded to the end credits after I saw myself, (first five minutes), despite my participation in it. Of course, I'm not recognizable at all since I'm all made up in them! :P

Ok, moving on...

I'd buy diamonds for the shine, value, and rarity. PS: don't ever watch Blood Diamond.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Divine Dragon » Thu Aug 30, '07, 1:53 am

Zombie Bloodbath 3: Zombie Armageddon

:rofl: Well wow. What an amazing title. :D

Still though, might be worth a look..
Divine Dragon
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 20

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Aug 30, '07, 2:20 am

Divine Dragon wrote: :rofl: Well wow. What an amazing title. :D

Still though, might be worth a look..
You've been warned... it's one of those moments where you feel embarrassed that a human being could do something so horrible, i.e. write a movie and speak those wretched lines. At least I only had the lines, "UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" and "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sun Sep 2, '07, 9:44 pm

New Question:

Which would you choose.........To fly around the world in an airplane solo, or to sail around the world in a boat solo, or to fly around the world in a hot air balloon solo?

(Note: Before anyone asks, Yes, you would be able to make pit stops along the way for supplies and other needed breaks, and there would be no set time limit. :wink: )
Silver_Surfer1

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Sep 3, '07, 12:20 am

Secret_Surfer wrote:New Question:

Which would you choose.........To fly around the world in an airplane solo, or to sail around the world in a boat solo, or to fly around the world in a hot air balloon solo?

(Note: Before anyone asks, Yes, you would be able to make pit stops along the way for supplies and other needed breaks, and there would be no set time limit. :wink: )
I'd fly solo in an airplane. The speed is near the pinnacle of human achievement, (which is why I'd take an airplane over a balloon,) and the perspective from the air is unlike any possible on a boat. I love the ocean, but the field of vision is greatly limited to that of air travel. I really enjoy seeing all the straight lines of human development from air; the visual that is so distinctly human that sets out our achievements as against the chaotic forms of nature.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

PreviousNext

Return to Casual Conversation