Page 14 of 18  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 4, '07, 1:39 am 
In the current state of the world, a teacher, since I could teach my ideas, rather than be a politician that is elected only if his ideas are accepted by the majority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 4, '07, 7:39 pm 
I'm not sure. A teacher is a very important job, and can be rewarding in many ways, however, it is not without it's drawbacks, especially in today's world. Teachers are not treated all that well in some instances, I think.

Politicans are important too, especially if they have the best interests of the people in mind, but then, that varies from person to person too, I suppose.

I guess I would choose teacer also.

New Question:

If you could choose only one,

Which would you choose......Halloween or Thanksgiving?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 4, '07, 9:41 pm 
Thanksgiving, definitely. I'll take a turkey dinner over potentially drugged candy from strangers anyday! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 5, '07, 1:15 am 
Thanksgiving, football and turkey! I didn't like Halloween anymore after 12; though I didn't even like it much as a kid either. :skull:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 5, '07, 4:05 am 
Mmm, turrrkey. :turkey: :turkey: Must eat turrrkey. :zombie:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 5, '07, 4:50 am 
Halloween. Lots of candy and tricks or treats. :burp: :jack:

:skull: :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 5, '07, 6:07 am 
Probably Thanksgiving, but Halloween is such a fun night to hang out with friends and make people happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 5, '07, 10:11 pm 
Both - I'm not greedy! :wink: :jack: :turkey:

Seriously, Thanksgiving, I guess. There are parades and football games to watch then too. :smooch:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 6, '07, 5:06 am 
Thanksgiving, for certain. It's a day of "giving thanks" for all our bounty, etc., and it's a day of remembering the pilgrims who came to this land, and a day to gather with family and friends in celebration. Can't beat that. Well, maybe not except for Christmas, that is. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 6, '07, 5:11 am 
New Question:

If you could choose only one,

Which would you choose.......Gameboy, Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advance?

Page 14 of 18  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next