Which Will Smith character are you?

Discussion of television, movies, and other forms of moving pictures.

Which Will Smith character are you?

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Dec 20, '08, 4:47 am

So, I found this test a few minutes ago that asks you, what Will Smith Character are you? I thought it would be interesting to see which Will Smith character everyone is.

As for me I am Agent J from "Men in Black" and "Men and Black II"

You’re a rough-around-the-edges renegade in constant need of the right partner to keep you in check and show you the way. You’ve got the wardrobe, you’ve got the attitude and you’ve got the ability to instantly change minds, but you’re not quite Bond. No, you’re more a pan-galactic Dr. Doolittle, knowing – usually the hard way – that it helps to talk to the aliens (or, more to the point, the exasperating humans in your midst) to keep the peace. For all your ego – erm… confidence – you do have a few crucial control issues: You tend to be an impatient backseat driver, but, bless you, your heart’s always in the right place. Yes, ultimately it’s a lonely life and, tough as you can be, you do slip occasionally and wear your heart on your sleeve. But if that’s what it takes to see the light, well… maybe it’s worth it.

This isn't exactly accurate as much of the quote says, but as far as the "you’re more a pan-galactic Dr. Doolittle, knowing – usually the hard way – that it helps to talk to the aliens (or, more to the point, the exasperating humans in your midst) to keep the peace." part goes, that is correct.

So, which Will Smith character are you?
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Thoul » Sat Dec 20, '08, 10:47 am

I got Ali... but the description is totally off IMO. Eh, some of those questions were difficult to answer.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Dec 20, '08, 3:05 pm

Interesting, I am "Hancock" (2008).

"Unique, aren’t you? And what a burden it’s been, with people calling on you night and day to the point where you’ve felt so alone and alienated that you just want to numb yourself out of it. You know how hard responsibility can be, and how it can keep you so busy that you can’t even remember where you are. (Of course, that 26er you guzzled in the alleyway all day yesterday didn’t exactly enhance your memory, did it?) To hide your fear of yourself, you’ve turned crusty and angry, arrogant and distant, and disgustingly irresponsible. But you’re lucky, because you’ve got friends to lift that chip off your shoulder. And that’s how you’ve discovered what kind of hero you can be: Someone big enough to stop making people laugh at you; someone who can open up, smash your invulnerability and laugh at yourself. You’ll always be headstrong, but you’ve learned to love yourself and tackle life with positive purpose – and, in doing so, you’ve discovered that being unique can be such a great thing. "

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Celeith » Sat Dec 20, '08, 8:04 pm

Hah I got the Will Smith from Fresh Prince!

As a sunny, smarta** class clown, you hold an unassuming charm that wins people over – even if they don’t realize, at first, that in all your cleverness, you might just be taking them down a peg or two. It’s all in good fun, though. Brought up in a respectful and humble environment, you’ve unexpectedly found yourself in a world where every want can be fulfilled. And you’ll use it: Give you an inch and you are sure to take the next mile, especially the one that runs past Rodeo and down Sunset. Part practical joker, part hip-hop lounge lizard, you never forget to keep things on the positive and, for all the hassles they give you, you always remember that your family comes first. When situations get a little too tight for your own good, you’re not afraid to pull out your trump card: Everyone could use their own Jazzy Jeff to help get them out of – or into – a jam.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Dec 21, '08, 2:11 am

Well, at least you got one that is kind of close to you Kaloes.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Return to Screen Scene