Which PSU planet do you prefer?

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Which PSU planet do you prefer?

Postby Lucas » Sat Nov 1, '08, 11:53 am

Just like Algo's planets which PSU planet would you like to visit and why. I would go to Neudaiz because its home to lots of Numans and Numans are really awesome characters. Also the scenery on your missions is great its kinda like Japanese country side. The Shikon Islands is pretty great to everything is emerald green. Definitly my favourite PSU planet.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Heikabuchi » Thu Nov 13, '08, 4:04 pm

Personaly I perfer Moatoob. I've always like Motavia, so I was naturaly drawn to the deserts in PSU.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Thoul » Thu Nov 13, '08, 6:28 pm

Well, I only got to see the first one, so I'll have to go with that. I haven't played in a while and stopped just before going to the second planet.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Heikabuchi » Wed Nov 19, '08, 6:02 pm

To be honest with you, you aren't missing much. All three planets are severely lacking in the realm of exploration.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Darkil » Tue Dec 16, '08, 10:51 pm

I'd go with Parum[sp?]. It reminds me of the top of the planet on PSO. Of course I'd love to be able to visit some previous places in other Phantasy Stars or even find the ship P3 took place on.
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Thoul » Fri Jan 9, '09, 5:26 am

I played PSU again a little the other day, mainly getting some screenshots. But anyway, I finally got to see the second planet, Neudaiz. I like it more than the first one now - the people are more friendly and the scenery is much nicer. One thing I really didn't like about Parum was the hostility of many of the NPCs wandering around town. It's the first time a RPG made me actually want to avoid talking to the townsfolk.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Lucas » Fri Jan 9, '09, 11:33 am

Yeah Neudaiz is definitly the best planet but it has less people roaming its streets :? . Moatoob's NPCs are just as bad as Parum's in my opinon when you talk to them. I'd stick too the Guardians Colony and Neudaiz if you want some helpful and decent NPC conversations. :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Darkil » Fri Jan 9, '09, 6:04 pm

Neudaiz is certainly the better looking of the three, and they have some of the better clothes to change into[at least online they have some awesome samurai armor]. But Moatoob has some of the better weapons but it's definitely more drab than the other 2
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Cassren186 » Mon Jan 12, '09, 6:05 am

I'd have to go with Neudaiz myself, for many of the reasons Darkil already stated. Very aesthetically pleasing, the missions there span a more varied geography than the other planets, they've got Lutz--er, Rutsu, and yes, they do have some very nice clothes. XP I have to admit, I was a bit sad when I first came across Parum -- I actually like its design better than Neudaiz, reminds me of FF8's Esthar -- such a busy place, and yet no one can find the time to be courteous(even to other CASTs!). Thankfully, not everyone there is an egocentric twit, but first impressions are always the most lasting. Besides, Parum has the Lightning Beasts mission. Oh Light, the pain... T_T
Cassren186
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 7

Re: Which PSU planet do you prefer?

Postby Arctic-snowfox » Thu Jan 19, '12, 9:32 am

moatoob im there right now.
im beast and my blast badge is adaka val also you know those kubara weapons apparently kubara city is on moatoob but it is like you know theives selling ripped off goods. therefore it is shrouded in secrecy. parum is not too bad but i only go there for vahra claws.
my signature has gone on vacation.
sigh... i wonder when exactly it might come home?
Arctic-snowfox
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 31

Next

Return to Phantasy Star General