Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 5:03 pm 
Since the animal DNA was brought up, this seems like the other obivious question to ask. Who do you think provided the human DNA for Neifirst?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 5, '07, 8:42 am 
Perhaps one of the biologists or scientists who were involved with the project volunteered to do it? I'm sure that they wanted to keep their research secret, since no mention of this is made in PSII until Neifirst is confronted (though it is hinted at with Nei).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 5, '07, 3:11 pm 
That's a very good question! Tsunami's suggestion seems the most logical to me.

Another option is something I've seen used in a lot of cloning fiction. Scientists often seek out DNA of extraordinary people to use in the cloning process. The first one that springs to mind is the old G.I.Joe animated movie, where a clone was made from mixed DNA of powerful military leaders.

Applying the same concept to Neifirst, it seems like Alis or Lutz would be prime targets for a DNA source.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 6:09 am 
I say it was one of the Earthmen! Since they wanted to use Neifirst to destroy the people of Algo, they would try to make her something they could control. If an Earthman/woman, slightly under Dark Force's control, donated the DNA that could explain why Neifirst was so unbalanced.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 8, '08, 6:24 pm 
Thoul wrote:That's a very good question! Tsunami's suggestion seems the most logical to me.

Another option is something I've seen used in a lot of cloning fiction. Scientists often seek out DNA of extraordinary people to use in the cloning process. The first one that springs to mind is the old G.I.Joe animated movie, where a clone was made from mixed DNA of powerful military leaders.

Applying the same concept to Neifirst, it seems like Alis or Lutz would be prime targets for a DNA source.

I think they would use Alis DNA. As we can see in Dr. Mad's lab (in PS1remake), he got musk cat's DNA, probably clones or something. In PSgaiden we see Arisa as also a clone [Mina]. If that clone was planned and demanded by Arisa I think she would take better care of mina, never went to that cryogenic chamber and would not leave Mina at the end of the game. So “Numan” origins came from the first fight with Dr. Mad (in his lab) where he could extract Arisa and Myau's cells. (That would explain Arisa's clones and Myau's clones - if you agree with the theory that musk cats in "myst valley" are also Myau's clones).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 9, '08, 6:39 am 
They prolly just took a lil of everything and put it in.

Him: Oooh look musk cat DNA. Oh Human DNA, oooooooooh! I found some android DNA! Hmmmm, lets throw some Laermanut tree DNA in as well!

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]