Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, '07, 11:46 pm 
If you put up a Christmas tree each year, when do you usually take it down? Some people leave them up for a while, but others pack up the decorations as soon as possible. What do you do?

My family usually leaves the tree up through New Year's, taking it down New Year's Day or shortly thereafter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 4:29 am 
Sometimes we take it down right after Christmas but most years we leave it up until after New Years's Day. It is supposed to be bad luck to take it down before the new year, I heard, if you believe in that type of stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 6:39 pm 
XDDDD We've had our tree so long that it dies, we usually put it up right before the ornaments start falling off. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 7:20 pm 
We leave it up until we get tired of it, then we box it up and take it down. We might actually just throw it away this year (fake tree) and get a new one during the after Christmas sales.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 9:05 pm 
Take it down the day after Christmas. When Christmas is over, there is no need for a tree. :bored:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, '07, 4:16 am 
I always feel sad taking down a tree. It's like disassembling a thing of beauty. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, '07, 7:11 am 
Ya, Like the Noel movie, when the ornament loses all her friends and still keeps a smile on. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, '07, 12:40 am 
Wow, I forgot all about that movie. I haven't seen it in years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, '07, 3:40 am 
We got the redone version, with better colors and sound. My little brother likes christmas movies to turn on like music, so he can leave and it'll just run again, and again and......XD

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]