Where did the human DNA in Neifirst's creation come from?

Discover the secret of Mother Brain's technological advanced world.

Where did the human DNA in Neifirst's creation come from?

Postby Shinuzzo » Sun Nov 4, '07, 5:03 pm

Since the animal DNA was brought up, this seems like the other obivious question to ask. Who do you think provided the human DNA for Neifirst?
Shinuzzo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 25

Postby Tsunami » Mon Nov 5, '07, 8:42 am

Perhaps one of the biologists or scientists who were involved with the project volunteered to do it? I'm sure that they wanted to keep their research secret, since no mention of this is made in PSII until Neifirst is confronted (though it is hinted at with Nei).
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Mon Nov 5, '07, 3:11 pm

That's a very good question! Tsunami's suggestion seems the most logical to me.

Another option is something I've seen used in a lot of cloning fiction. Scientists often seek out DNA of extraordinary people to use in the cloning process. The first one that springs to mind is the old G.I.Joe animated movie, where a clone was made from mixed DNA of powerful military leaders.

Applying the same concept to Neifirst, it seems like Alis or Lutz would be prime targets for a DNA source.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Neithird » Tue Nov 6, '07, 6:09 am

I say it was one of the Earthmen! Since they wanted to use Neifirst to destroy the people of Algo, they would try to make her something they could control. If an Earthman/woman, slightly under Dark Force's control, donated the DNA that could explain why Neifirst was so unbalanced.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby newsblade » Tue Jan 8, '08, 6:24 pm

Thoul wrote:That's a very good question! Tsunami's suggestion seems the most logical to me.

Another option is something I've seen used in a lot of cloning fiction. Scientists often seek out DNA of extraordinary people to use in the cloning process. The first one that springs to mind is the old G.I.Joe animated movie, where a clone was made from mixed DNA of powerful military leaders.

Applying the same concept to Neifirst, it seems like Alis or Lutz would be prime targets for a DNA source.

I think they would use Alis DNA. As we can see in Dr. Mad's lab (in PS1remake), he got musk cat's DNA, probably clones or something. In PSgaiden we see Arisa as also a clone [Mina]. If that clone was planned and demanded by Arisa I think she would take better care of mina, never went to that cryogenic chamber and would not leave Mina at the end of the game. So “Numan” origins came from the first fight with Dr. Mad (in his lab) where he could extract Arisa and Myau's cells. (That would explain Arisa's clones and Myau's clones - if you agree with the theory that musk cats in "myst valley" are also Myau's clones).
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Jan 9, '08, 6:39 am

They prolly just took a lil of everything and put it in.

Him: Oooh look musk cat DNA. Oh Human DNA, oooooooooh! I found some android DNA! Hmmmm, lets throw some Laermanut tree DNA in as well!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Return to Phantasy Star II