Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, '07, 12:46 am 
Quote:Ooooh, expanding on that, they have an ancient factory that produces titanium!

Could be! All the junk stored around Tonoe, could be PSII era artifacts that they plan to extract titanium from. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, '07, 1:45 am 
Maybe that's what happened to Hapsby...he was abducted by Motavians and kept in storage since! (or was used to make Gryz's Laconian equipment later in the game) :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, '07, 1:08 am 
Tsunami wrote:Maybe that's what happened to Hapsby...he was abducted by Motavians and kept in storage since! (or was used to make Gryz's Laconian equipment later in the game) :p
:rofl: You've all put some humorous items here, but I really loved this one, Tsunami. It really got me going.

So... there's a secret Landrover, a secret Titanium Factory

Does this mean they've got some PSI Robotcops stashed in all that trash? Maybe another Dr. Mad? He HAD to be a robot! Who has a rocket launcher in their' stomach? Maybe Tonoe is Roron with the walls torn down! :hyper:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 8, '08, 5:36 pm 
The $ Avenger wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Maybe that's what happened to Hapsby...he was abducted by Motavians and kept in storage since! (or was used to make Gryz's Laconian equipment later in the game) :p
:rofl: You've all put some humorous items here, but I really loved this one, Tsunami. It really got me going.

So... there's a secret Landrover, a secret Titanium Factory

Does this mean they've got some PSI Robotcops stashed in all that trash? Maybe another Dr. Mad? He HAD to be a robot! Who has a rocket launcher in their' stomach? Maybe Tonoe is Roron with the walls torn down! :hyper:

and Odin's laconian axe too.

Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2