Whatever happened to...

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Postby Thoul » Wed Aug 15, '07, 12:46 am

Ooooh, expanding on that, they have an ancient factory that produces titanium!

Could be! All the junk stored around Tonoe, could be PSII era artifacts that they plan to extract titanium from. :D
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Wed Aug 15, '07, 1:45 am

Maybe that's what happened to Hapsby...he was abducted by Motavians and kept in storage since! (or was used to make Gryz's Laconian equipment later in the game) :p
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Aug 20, '07, 1:08 am

Tsunami wrote:Maybe that's what happened to Hapsby...he was abducted by Motavians and kept in storage since! (or was used to make Gryz's Laconian equipment later in the game) :p
:rofl: You've all put some humorous items here, but I really loved this one, Tsunami. It really got me going.

So... there's a secret Landrover, a secret Titanium Factory

Does this mean they've got some PSI Robotcops stashed in all that trash? Maybe another Dr. Mad? He HAD to be a robot! Who has a rocket launcher in their' stomach? Maybe Tonoe is Roron with the walls torn down! :hyper:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby newsblade » Tue Jan 8, '08, 5:36 pm

The $ Avenger wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Maybe that's what happened to Hapsby...he was abducted by Motavians and kept in storage since! (or was used to make Gryz's Laconian equipment later in the game) :p
:rofl: You've all put some humorous items here, but I really loved this one, Tsunami. It really got me going.

So... there's a secret Landrover, a secret Titanium Factory

Does this mean they've got some PSI Robotcops stashed in all that trash? Maybe another Dr. Mad? He HAD to be a robot! Who has a rocket launcher in their' stomach? Maybe Tonoe is Roron with the walls torn down! :hyper:

and Odin's laconian axe too.
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Previous

Return to Classic Series