Page 8 of 24  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 1, '14, 11:39 am 
I beat Deadly Creatures on the Wii not too long ago.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 1, '14, 12:22 pm 
I'm "near" the end of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask on 3DS ! And after I'll try to beat the last of the serie :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 1, '14, 2:11 pm 
The first Spyro the Dragon on PSX. I love that game to death.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 1, '14, 6:25 pm 
8 Eyes, for the NES. Kind of interesting little game, really nice music, too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 2, '14, 6:20 am 
The last ending I saw was in Final Fantasy XIII. I'm usually not much of one for Final Fantasy games - I've tried most of the major entries, but lost interest before finishing them. This particular game is a rare gem in the series for me, because it actually drew me in well enough that I wanted to finish it. It's not perfect by any means, but it managed to keep me engaged to complete the story.

Last edited by Thoul on Thu Jan 2, '14, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 5, '14, 6:31 pm 
I beat No More Heroes on the Wii. A really great and underrated game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 5, '14, 6:40 pm 
I've tried this famous No More Heroes on my WII and it's sure to be a real great game ! I've loved the artistic direction and the game itself (and the name of the main charachter : someone called Travis TOUCHDOWN can only be great person ! :D )
Underrated ? I don't know because when the game was out, the reviews were not so bad at all ! (if I can remember).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 5, '14, 6:55 pm 
myau56 wrote:I've tried this famous No More Heroes on my WII and it's sure to be a real great game ! I've loved the artistic direction and the game itself (and the name of the main charachter : someone called Travis TOUCHDOWN can only be great person ! :D )
Underrated ? I don't know because when the game was out, the reviews were not so bad at all ! (if I can remember).

It's not underrated from the reviews it got, I mean it just doesn't get much recognition from players. People are always touting Ninja Gaiden, God of War, and Devil May Cry, but No More Heroes seldom gets mentioned.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 5, '14, 7:06 pm 
Ok, I understand now what you were saying before ! I don't know if the game was a million seller or else but I know a lot of people and players who have highly appreciated it ! :)
But you are true bout God of War and Devil May Cry (more "well known" series but not automaticaly better).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 5, '14, 7:19 pm 
It basically suffered from the same thing Okami did…stellar reviews, but did not do well commercially and you generally don't hear much about it.

Page 8 of 24  [ 240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 24  Next