Page 27 of 28  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, '21, 12:58 pm 
I recently finished Ducktales Remastered and it was as fun as the NES game! Prior to that I (finally) finished AC IV: Black Flag which is still one of my top favorite AC games to this day because, as Captain Jack Sparrow famously said, Pirate!


Top
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, '21, 10:44 am 
The last game I beat was Ys'VIII ! What a great game !! One of the best : the Memories of Celceta was great but this one....and the musics !!! :o :clap: :clap:


Top
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, '21, 2:43 pm 
myau56 wrote:The last game I beat was Ys'VIII ! What a great game !! One of the best : the Memories of Celceta was great but this one....and the musics !!! :o :clap: :clap:


Congrats! I love the Ys games but I stopped playing Ys VIII because of my silly backlog. Was there anything particular you liked/disliked about Ys VIII?


Top
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, '21, 2:58 pm 
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:The last game I beat was Ys'VIII ! What a great game !! One of the best : the Memories of Celceta was great but this one....and the musics !!! :o :clap: :clap:


Congrats! I love the Ys games but I stopped playing Ys VIII because of my silly backlog. Was there anything particular you liked/disliked about Ys VIII?

Silly Blacklog ?? You lost your savestates ?
Particular I liked : the scenario, the atmosphere and the musics (so great ! One of the best soundtrack of all times !) :)


Top
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, '21, 12:34 pm 
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:The last game I beat was Ys'VIII ! What a great game !! One of the best : the Memories of Celceta was great but this one....and the musics !!! :o :clap: :clap:


Congrats! I love the Ys games but I stopped playing Ys VIII because of my silly backlog. Was there anything particular you liked/disliked about Ys VIII?

Silly Blacklog ?? You lost your savestates ?
Particular I liked : the scenario, the atmosphere and the musics (so great ! One of the best soundtrack of all times !) :)


I agree. Ys has some of the best music out there and I clamor to find any and all music albums I can to listen outside of the game. I definitely liked the idea of being on an island in Ys VIII, but I did get a bit meh about the "town defense" mechanic as it reminded me of Tower Defense too much. I didn't play much after that first fight so I may be short changing myself.

I didn't lose any savestaes. I'm not certain what you mean with that statement.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 2:10 am 
New Super Lucky's Tale on Steam. Good 3-D platforming fun, and honestly, I'd argue it's the best of the recent 3-D platformers that aren't named Spyro Reignited Trilogy.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 11:07 am 
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:
Congrats! I love the Ys games but I stopped playing Ys VIII because of my silly backlog. Was there anything particular you liked/disliked about Ys VIII?

Silly Blacklog ?? You lost your savestates ?
Particular I liked : the scenario, the atmosphere and the musics (so great ! One of the best soundtrack of all times !) :)


I agree. Ys has some of the best music out there and I clamor to find any and all music albums I can to listen outside of the game. I definitely liked the idea of being on an island in Ys VIII, but I did get a bit meh about the "town defense" mechanic as it reminded me of Tower Defense too much. I didn't play much after that first fight so I may be short changing myself.

I didn't lose any savestaes. I'm not certain what you mean with that statement.

Ah !I was just asking about the "Blacklog" as I dont know what it means ! ;)
About the "Town Defense" I'm not a big fan of it either...:)
Hope you'll change your mind! And true, the musics are alays great in the Ys games ! But here... :o


Top
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 1:36 pm 
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:Silly Blacklog ?? You lost your savestates ?
Particular I liked : the scenario, the atmosphere and the musics (so great ! One of the best soundtrack of all times !) :)


I agree. Ys has some of the best music out there and I clamor to find any and all music albums I can to listen outside of the game. I definitely liked the idea of being on an island in Ys VIII, but I did get a bit meh about the "town defense" mechanic as it reminded me of Tower Defense too much. I didn't play much after that first fight so I may be short changing myself.

I didn't lose any savestaes. I'm not certain what you mean with that statement.

Ah !I was just asking about the "Blacklog" as I dont know what it means ! ;)
About the "Town Defense" I'm not a big fan of it either...:)
Hope you'll change your mind! And true, the musics are alays great in the Ys games ! But here... :o


Oh myau56 I apologize! Backlog, as that's what I was attempting to type until my fingers betrayed me, is simply the amount of games I have sitting waiting to be played and/or completed :rofl:

Per your suggestion and enthusiasm, I will most certainly be playing Ys VIII again to not only enjoy one of my favorite series, but to also prepare for Ys IX!


Top
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 4:36 pm 
Last game I beat was Galaxy Fight for the Neo Geo. I beat it on the Switch.


Top
PostPosted: Sat May 1, '21, 11:05 am 
DARKIL : No problem at all about that ! ;) And about "the amount of games I have sitting waiting to be played and/or completed :rofl:" : it's the same for me ! A VERY VERY LONG list ! :rofl:
Hope you'll enjoy the rest of this fabulous YS VIII ! :)


Top
 Page 27 of 28  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: