Page 27 of 28  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, '21, 12:58 pm 
I recently finished Ducktales Remastered and it was as fun as the NES game! Prior to that I (finally) finished AC IV: Black Flag which is still one of my top favorite AC games to this day because, as Captain Jack Sparrow famously said, Pirate!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, '21, 10:44 am 
The last game I beat was Ys'VIII ! What a great game !! One of the best : the Memories of Celceta was great but this one....and the musics !!! :o :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, '21, 2:43 pm 
myau56 wrote:The last game I beat was Ys'VIII ! What a great game !! One of the best : the Memories of Celceta was great but this one....and the musics !!! :o :clap: :clap:

Congrats! I love the Ys games but I stopped playing Ys VIII because of my silly backlog. Was there anything particular you liked/disliked about Ys VIII?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, '21, 2:58 pm 
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:The last game I beat was Ys'VIII ! What a great game !! One of the best : the Memories of Celceta was great but this one....and the musics !!! :o :clap: :clap:

Congrats! I love the Ys games but I stopped playing Ys VIII because of my silly backlog. Was there anything particular you liked/disliked about Ys VIII?

Silly Blacklog ?? You lost your savestates ?
Particular I liked : the scenario, the atmosphere and the musics (so great ! One of the best soundtrack of all times !) :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, '21, 12:34 pm 
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:

Particular I liked : the scenario, the atmosphere and the musics (so great ! One of the best soundtrack of all times !) :)

I agree. Ys has some of the best music out there and I clamor to find any and all music albums I can to listen outside of the game. I definitely liked the idea of being on an island in Ys VIII, but I did get a bit meh about the "town defense" mechanic as it reminded me of Tower Defense too much. I didn't play much after that first fight so I may be short changing myself.

I didn't lose any savestaes. I'm not certain what you mean with that statement.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 2:10 am 
New Super Lucky's Tale on Steam. Good 3-D platforming fun, and honestly, I'd argue it's the best of the recent 3-D platformers that aren't named Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 11:07 am 
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:

I agree. Ys has some of the best music out there and I clamor to find any and all music albums I can to listen outside of the game. I definitely liked the idea of being on an island in Ys VIII, but I did get a bit meh about the "town defense" mechanic as it reminded me of Tower Defense too much. I didn't play much after that first fight so I may be short changing myself.

Ah !I was just asking about the "Blacklog" as I dont know what it means ! ;)
About the "Town Defense" I'm not a big fan of it either...:)
Hope you'll change your mind! And true, the musics are alays great in the Ys games ! But here... :o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 1:36 pm 
myau56 wrote:
Darkil wrote:
myau56 wrote:Silly Blacklog ?? You lost your savestates ?

Ah !I was just asking about the "Blacklog" as I dont know what it means ! ;)
About the "Town Defense" I'm not a big fan of it either...:)
Hope you'll change your mind! And true, the musics are alays great in the Ys games ! But here... :o

Oh myau56 I apologize! Backlog, as that's what I was attempting to type until my fingers betrayed me, is simply the amount of games I have sitting waiting to be played and/or completed :rofl:

Per your suggestion and enthusiasm, I will most certainly be playing Ys VIII again to not only enjoy one of my favorite series, but to also prepare for Ys IX!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, '21, 4:36 pm 
Last game I beat was Galaxy Fight for the Neo Geo. I beat it on the Switch.

PostPosted: Sat May 1, '21, 11:05 am 
DARKIL : No problem at all about that ! ;) And about "the amount of games I have sitting waiting to be played and/or completed :rofl:" : it's the same for me ! A VERY VERY LONG list ! :rofl:
Hope you'll enjoy the rest of this fabulous YS VIII ! :)

Page 27 of 28  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next