What was the last arcade game you played?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: What was the last arcade game you played?

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Sep 8, '10, 3:32 pm

There used to be an arcade at the mall where I grew up...that was probably the last time I was at an arcade. I can now revisit it, a bit, as I just got the Wii version of Rampage: Total Destruction for it's TOTAL mindlessness and nostalgia value (and it was dirt cheap), and it includes the arcade version of Rampage.

I also remember a Pac-man arcade machine at a restaurant back home, too.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby H-Man » Thu Sep 9, '10, 12:14 pm

The last time I played an arcade game was at my "bachelor's party" where my friends took me to Golfland and we played the six-player X-Men game all the way through (one of the workers there was a member of my church, so he gave us free credits). :)
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Lyla2284 » Thu Sep 9, '10, 9:44 pm

Probably Tekken 4... >< It's been ages since I went to the arcade to spend a couple of tokens.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Lucas » Fri Nov 26, '10, 10:13 am

On the way home from work today I pulled into the mobil petrol station about a minute from my house, to fill up my ute. Anyway I went inside to pay for the petrol and pick up a bottle of Sprite for myself, when I heard some very familiar desert sounding music. I turned around and seen this guy playing Metal Slug 2. I never knew an arcade machine was so close to my house, in all the years I’ve lived here. He was doing pretty well at it too. Considering the Metal Slug games aren't the easiest games out there. I might have to go back sometime and give it ago, I’m a pretty big fan of the Metal Slug series. ;)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby tilinelson2 » Fri Nov 26, '10, 1:12 pm

I can't remember since it must have been a thousand years ago, but one thing that was remarkable to me was that there were some slot machines disguised as arcade machines.
In the shopping mall closer to my home there is still an arcade place, but most of the games are those children games who give tickets to be exchanged for prizes, which means, more slot machines disguised as arcade :p

Once I've been to a shopping mall in another city and they had lots, lots of arcade machines, some very old, like Sega Out-run. I wish I could have spent some time playing there, just to remember the old days.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Previous

Return to General Gaming