What's the strangest thing you've seen in the games?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Postby The $ Avenger » Sun Sep 23, '07, 1:04 am

Despite this being found from my PSII Hack, I think this should go here, instead! :lol:

Last night I used the DF save-state to see what happens when you remove its' special attacks since I saw it has an attack of 300 (!) but it never comes into play since the specials have their own damage inherent in them. DF does a regular attack where the heads go all over the screen when it turns you evil, but it does damage instead. DF loses both Nagra and the ability to turn one evil. Strange.

I then tried putting DF's special on a Fire Ant, which made it bite you as usual, but sometimes turn you evil, (the Neisword flashes too, despite Rolf having a Knife... :p ) and it opens up its' rump and shoots the whole party like a Pinchant with Nagra :eyebrow: . Even stranger, if Nagra kills a part member other than Rolf, it doesn't give the "Amy is dead!" message, but it puts the gravestone over their HP and the character is still visible, both in and out of battle!
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Mon Sep 24, '07, 1:31 am

You can get some weird results when messing with things like that. It's fun! :D
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Previous

Return to Classic Series