Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 4:05 am 
There are lots of classic games out there, but what game would you say is the most quintessential classic, the one that stands out above all others as a classic game that everyone knows and will never be forgotten?

There are lots of possibilities. Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros, Pong, Sonic, and many others. Which one is the top of the pile for you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, '07, 5:56 am 
Tetris, its hard to change that game, so its got to be such a great classic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 3:22 am 
I have to say pac-man. I think pac-man really originated it all, in a manner of speaking. It is the first "game" I remember playing. I haven't played it in years, but the fun and excitement of playing it is unforgettable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, '07, 7:00 pm 
I have to say Super Mario. Pac-Man started it all and Tetris will always about the same, but Nintendo and Mario really saved home gaming from dying off after Atari went down. As long as there is Nintendo, there will be new Mario games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, '07, 2:43 am 
Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda are both classics for me. I can't pick one over the other, though. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, '07, 3:51 am 
Super Mario Bros. 3......... but right next to it, of course, is the original Phantasy Star.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, '07, 4:30 pm 
For me it would be the original Phantasy Star. It's the first game that I truly loved, and has made me the gamer I am today.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]